• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Only way to measure success this season...

NAS

43 minutes ago, strato said:

I think he sounds feminine when he talks, it creeps me out a little, for football is masculine poo. But I also think he is going to be really good once he gets his 'sea legs' in the new job.

His bench press is more than yours. Judging someone on their voice is crazy. Real men get judged in the weight room.

See you in the gym tuff guy.

11 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

His bench press is more than yours. Judging someone on their voice is crazy. Real men get judged in the weight room.

See you in the gym tuff guy.

You aren't going to see me in the gym.

Why would it matter to you if I think his speech is not masculine? Does that threaten you? Lol

And man, you are seriously one of the worst posters here. 

I did not judge him on his voice I clearly judged him on his merit as a coach. 

Edited by strato

10 minutes ago, strato said:

You aren't going to see me in the gym.

Why would it matter to you if I think his speech is not masculine? Does that threaten you? Lol

And man, you are seriously one of the worst posters here. 

I did not judge him on his voice I clearly judged him on his merit as a coach. 

Lol

21 hours ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

when the vitamins kick in

More like beers. I thought about it though and decided what I am hearing is Canales' high pitched tenor voice, combined with his hispanic accent or articulation and then plus wherever he grew up... that's the mix. And it sounds a certain way to me... 

No one else hears that? That's surprising to me. 

Edited by strato
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, strato said:

More like beers. I thought about it though and decided what I am hearing is Canales' high pitched tenor voice, combined with his hispanic accent or articulation and then plus wherever he grew up... that's the mix. And it sounds a certain way to me... 

No one else hears that? That's surprising to me. 

Mike Tyson has a soft voice too and was involved in a pretty masculine sport himself but it turned out okay for him I do believe.

mike tyson boxing GIF

• Beer 2

On 8/30/2024 at 6:00 PM, CamWhoaaCam said:

Lol

Its okay man, I don't think you are the worst poster here.... I think I am and I make every attempt to be when I can so that other guy is obviously wrong. I am the worst poster here by far and I am damn offended he mentioned you as that over me. That's a badge of honor. Dammit I am the worst of the worst here. I am worse than one of those cement boogers you have in your nose on a dry hot day that is just too far to reach with your finger and still stuck to your brain so you cant even blow it out. 

Animation What GIF by Mashed

Edited by Ricky Prickles

43 minutes ago, Ricky Prickles said:

Mike Tyson has a soft voice too and was involved in a pretty masculine sport himself but it turned out okay for him I do believe.

mike tyson boxing GIF

That is true especially when he was young. (good one) He wasn't leading a football team full of male alphas though. Which was my initial radar thing it just seemed pretty striking to me. 

I've been supportive of him (Canales) pretty much at every turn that's just something that I noticed that stood out. I guess I am alone. So anyway, what it is, it's like Tyson; it doesn't matter as long as you do it to it. 

Edited by strato