• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers add four more to the practice squad

This is a good discussion. Interesting to see everyone's interpretation. I know we did upgrade at OL and offensive plyacalling. Defense I struggle with cause I think we got slightly better on DL but worse (overall) in lb play. Safety is better, but CB? Depends if horn can stay healthy. We'll miss Jackson. 

16 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

There is just no world in which I am gonna agree that we aren't worse. Now, this is a sinking versus floating turds argument ultimately.

I will go with the floaters if I must choose. Sinking ass splatter (or depth charges if you will) statistically speaking causes more toilet clogs than the floaters due to more open real estate along the bottom dispense portal which frees up space for more exit speed and velocity during the actual flush or discarding of ass product for said turds.

Edited by Ricky Prickles
  • Poo 1

If we are getting better by continuously churning the PS, then we will definitely in February. The fact I have to point out how ridiculous this sounds is how dumb the notion is.

Bettering your 67th, 68th and 69th players on a League worst team is like acquiring a beat up old piece of crap car that barely runs and hanging an air freshener from the mirror which scent is 'new car small' and trying to convince people you actually have a new car.

• Flames 1

45 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

If we are getting better by continuously churning the PS, then we will definitely in February. The fact I have to point out how ridiculous this sounds is how dumb the notion is.

Bettering your 67th, 68th and 69th players on a League worst team is like acquiring a beat up old piece of crap car that barely runs and hanging an air freshener from the mirror which scent is 'new car small' and trying to convince people you actually have a new car.

Man those Little Trees are a game changer 

• Pie 2

10 hours ago, rayzor said:

Where did we downgrade?

Downgrade: DL, LB/EDGE, CB, KR/PR

No change/Push: QB, RB, TE, S, K/P

Upgrade(hopefully): OL, WR

I would say our overall depth is worse than last season, as well. 

Obviously subjective/speculative and we will what happens.

4 hours ago, Ricky Prickles said:

I will go with the floaters if I must choose. Sinking ass splatter (or depth charges if you will) statistically speaking causes more toilet clogs than the floaters due to more open real estate along the bottom dispense portal which frees up space for more exit speed and velocity during the actual flush or discarding of ass product for said turds.

Poo for effect.

Excellent analysis.

• Beer 1

5 hours ago, Panthero said:

This is a good discussion. Interesting to see everyone's interpretation. I know we did upgrade at OL and offensive plyacalling. Defense I struggle with cause I think we got slightly better on DL but worse (overall) in lb play. Safety is better, but CB? Depends if horn can stay healthy. We'll miss Jackson. 

We THINK we have upgraded at offensive playcalling. We HOPE that is the case.

One week from now we finally get a chance to see if that might be the case.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, kungfoodude said:

We THINK we have upgraded at offensive playcalling. We HOPE that is the case.

One week from now we finally get a chance to see if that might be the case.

Fair. The guy has been a pretty good play caller and got some qbs that were on the scrap heap, some big paydays. But yes, still is speculation to this point. 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, kungfoodude said:

Bout to have to turn heel on kungfu. 😢 

1 hour ago, Panthero said:

Bout to have to turn heel on kungfu. 😢 

Hey, I hope I'm wrong too. I wish I didn't believe this either.

As I have stated many times, I am at peace with how terrible we are now. I just want some evidence this season that we can change it and are changing it. It's an insanely low bar but that's basically where we are as a franchise.

• Pie 3

11 hours ago, Ricky Prickles said:

This has to be equally as weird as talking about Canales' voice.  

7 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

If you are talking week one, or say, week 11 or so. Deeper into the season to allow the new to break in... I think or at least hope to see a different picture than what we see with these new guys going into week one. 

Edit: There is new everywhere. I always overlooked week one. Well, until last year which was so far from good it was obviously hopeless. But now this is early with the conversion from preseason game 4 to Week 1. So I am looking to see what's going on week three. That's two games of film for DCs etc...

Edited by strato

15 hours ago, strato said:

If you are talking week one, or say, week 11 or so. Deeper into the season to allow the new to break in... I think or at least hope to see a different picture than what we see with these new guys going into week one. 

Edit: There is new everywhere. I always overlooked week one. Well, until last year which was so far from good it was obviously hopeless. But now this is early with the conversion from preseason game 4 to Week 1. So I am looking to see what's going on week three. That's two games of film for DCs etc...

Yeah, this is a preseason/offseason take. We will see what the actuality of the situation is after the season is completed.