• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thursday front office press conference 11am

2 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

We have not been "kicking the can down the road."  Moton can be extended / restructured and it would save us enough to get the debt back in the black.  I would like to keep him till he is 33 or so--I think he is 30 now.

They are pretty low on options unless they pull off some crazy stuff. Moton and Diontae Johnson seem like the only realistic options of extensions. Thielen no, Miles Sanders no, Shy Tuttle no. 

1651833933_ScreenShot2024-08-29at4_19_00PM.thumb.png.fd7444338b129aff515f689e3278ff17.png

• Pie 1

25 minutes ago, Asaria said:

I'm reminded why I left this site with the amount of stupid takes on here; especially about Bryce.

Going to be alot of crow when he balls out this year...Or wait, no, yall will just pretend you never said that, make poo up about him or just make new burner accounts like you always do.

It really isn't that bad here compared to broader social media man. Have you attempted to peruse Twitter (X) through all this?

But just for clarity since you insist it's everyone else here that's toxic and the problem you have to admit  it's kind of ironic these are 2 of your most recent posts dating back to the very beginning of the season before you dipped out.

On 9/2/2023 at 9:53 PM, Asaria said:

Cry more, your always negative, what a miserable way to live.

On 8/25/2023 at 4:36 PM, Asaria said:

Mods need to start locking these dumbass threads, we have thousands others to complain in.

Edited by frankw

25 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

They are pretty low on options unless they pull off some crazy stuff. Moton and Diontae Johnson seem like the only realistic options of extensions. Thielen no, Miles Sanders no, Shy Tuttle no. 

1651833933_ScreenShot2024-08-29at4_19_00PM.thumb.png.fd7444338b129aff515f689e3278ff17.png

I looked and could not find too many options.  Fitterrerer er was terrible.

1 hour ago, Panthercougar68 said:

It’s fine when you use it on talent you have. Issue is when that talent is on your books when said talent gets old/retires.

Yea it just seems like some teams can do it forever with no problems, because of the expanding cap.  Just kick that thing lol.

3 hours ago, d-dave said:

It's super funny how many of y'all are hung up on the 2023 NFL draft...

It's over.  We got what we got, and we'll have to see where the rest of it lands this season.  Coaches coach.  If Canales can get winning QB play out of Bryce, then this will all be forgotten.  Honestly, I'm willing to bet that most of us are just eager to see how much fools gold we all got this time around.

I'm full of hope right now.  It's more fun for me that way.  My job, reputation, and future do not depend on anyone being right about the Panthers, Bryce Young or anyone else.  But the Panthers do.  If they want to keep their jobs, those nice paychecks, the power and influence they have; put up or shut up.

That's what the cuts/waiver wire pick ups show.  It wasn't working, let's get big.  Hopefully those guys can translate this season in a positive way.

youre right GIF

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, mrcompletely11 said:

No he was talking in general NFL terms which you know is pretty fuging wild seeing we have the smallest qb in 50(?) years?

What does what Evero wants in a CB have to do with Bryce who was chosen by a different coach and GM?

Edited by csx

1 hour ago, mrcompletely11 said:

No he was talking in general NFL terms which you know is pretty fuging wild seeing we have the smallest qb in 50(?) years?

Given everything that's transpired not just within the last year but since Dan Morgan was brought in to assist the previous GM as his right hand man it's bizarre that anyone would be surprised an off the cuff remark like that from Morgan would stir up a broader conversation. Of course it would.

• Pie 1