• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thursday front office press conference 11am

12 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Dude isnt very bright he if really said that all things considered

Well, we can't all be blessed with your stunning good looks, well developed inner cranial structure and abnormally dynamic penis circumference my friend. 

Edited by Ricky Prickles
  • Pie 1
  • The D 1

10 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Yeah he knows this team blows

They were very careful with the rebuilding questions too. Knowing full well the speed of a rebuild depends on a QB

Depending on what went down behind the scenes in the bryce debate, his fate maybe tied to the success or lackthereof with him

7 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Well if they didn’t take Bryce it was going to be AR

Maybe Dan was the one driving that bus 

Okay you are going off of some report ... that's got to be a maybe. 

Maybe Morgan is actually all team Bryce. I got no real idea except to go by his actions because he is not free to speak his mind publicly if he disagrees, that's just a no can do. 

I have the perspective that a MLB looks at all the QBs that were tough to play against and wants that when he is picking. I don't know what he told them but he could have read the room and known what he needed to say. Or maybe he was all in...

Edited by strato

2 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

AR fits the Fitterer/Morgan archetype.  RAS score, all potential that will probably never be realized.

Yep. I think Dan really wants a big and tough team. There’s no damn way he wanted Bryce. 

Both Dan and Dave want to run the ball and take deep shots. That’s literally the exact opposite of Young’s game. Struggles with deep ball and can’t be lined up under center.

I’m guessing Dan and Dave agreed to try and build up this roster first before finding their QB to bring in. Look at the one QB they brought in… Plummer is 6’5”

4 minutes ago, strato said:

Okay you are going off of some report ... that's got to be a maybe. 

Maybe Morgan is actually all team Bryce. I got no real idea except to go by his actions because he is not free to speak his mind publicly if he disagrees, that's just a no can do. 

I have the perspective that a MLB looks at all the QBs that were tough to play against and wants that when he is picking. I don't know what he told them but he could have read the room and known what he needed to say. Or maybe he was all in...

I’m telling you I know for a fact if it wasn’t Bryce it was going time AR. Believe me or not don’t matter. Whether Morgan was team Bryce or not I have no idea. But just reading between the lines and seeing what he’s all brought in and his style of football it’s tough to think he was

• Beer 1