• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thursday front office press conference 11am

29 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

speaking of FO

Well this would certainly reflect the "retooling not a rebuild" philosophy.

This regime needs to stack some wins this season. Excuses will be in short supply fair or not.

1 hour ago, Jackie Lee said:

This could be a great decision or a very bad one. One thing about my Panthers that I know for sure is we have a knack for these kinds of scenarios.

Make no mistake. Dan Morgan is heavily invested in Terrace Marshall JR being a big fat failure in SF.

55 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Discover No Way GIF by ADWEEK

How can you say a team that went 2-15 with both wins needing last minute scores and did not even have their the #1 overall pick can be a retool? 

Why can’t our GMs just be honest and state that we started our rebuild this year? We aren’t stupid as fans. We’ve had 6 years of losing and our prior GM tried to convince us that we just needed a QB and that our 2023 team was better than the team with CMC and Moore.

I feel better about this team over last year but what we started this offseason with was a team in desperate need of a rebuild. A retool means we were competitive last year and we were the worst team by far.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

27 minutes ago, trucpfan said:

So we're out of money??

Truly amazing considering we have a rookie QB salary and our 53 is arguably the worst talent in the league. Fitterer was truly the worst GM ever. He’s the reason why Morgan likely had to settle on Burns because we needed him off the books to sign Hunt/Lewis.

• Pie 9

1 minute ago, frankw said:

This could be a great decision or a very bad one. One thing about my Panthers that I know for sure is we have a knack for these kinds of scenarios.

Make no mistake. Dan Morgan is heavily invested in Terrace Marshall JR being a big fat failure in SF.

First, there is fact. 31 teams passed on claiming him, for whatever reason. So we wouldn't be the only guilty party.

I would have kept him, but it wasn't a huge issue for me that he is gone either, and looking at things the best he could do was ... 8th on SF depth chart? That will probably improve for him but where would he be if he got on the 53, to impact anything? He is struggling to be in the NFL.

I think Morgan is safe on him. That edge thing, that has to be fixed. But it is year one and everyone here pretty much agreed it isn't a one offseason fix. So.. 

I like Dan so far. I like his cap guy. 

On the cap thing, that guy is about to earn his money.

• Pie 5