• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024 College Football Thread

1 hour ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

We need a football sub soooooo bad. It makes too much sense. 

last year we basically allowed a college football mega thread to take space here.   

• Pie 1

also, bet Clemson!  You heard it here first! 

Dabo is 12-1 vs the spread as a double digit dog.  And they going to shock the world and just straight up win.  That's right, I got no delusional optimism for the Carolina Panthers because I use it all on them Tigers. 

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, CRA said:

Dabo is 12-1 vs the spread as a double digit dog.  And they going to shock the world and just straight up win.  That's right, I got no delusional optimism for the Carolina Panthers because I use it all on them Tigers. 

John Candy No GIF by Laff

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, CRA said:

App state is going to beat Clemson in week two. Georgia is going to annihilate them Saturday.  

There are some fun 8pm games tonight! Gonna have UNC @ Minnesota on one screen, ND State @ Colorado on another, and Coastal Carolina @ Jacksonville State on the third.

Might put Murray St @ #11 Mizzou on for a little bit just to get a peek at Luther Burden III. 👀

Edited by Icege

18 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

App state is going to beat Clemson in week two. Georgia is going to annihilate them Saturday.  

Dumb And Dumber Stupid GIF - DumbAndDumber Stupid Idiot - Discover ...

UGA is overrated going into this season.  Clemson underrated.   Spread way too big on a neutral field, and Dabo's record is way too consistent when the spreads gets too out of whack 

Clemson by 100.  They call the dogs off at the end or it could be by 150. 

Dumb And Dumber Animated GIF