• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024 College Football Thread

2 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Struggling to beat Northern Arizona is crazy.

But y'all are contenders for conference championship...

We’ve looked terrible, not going to sugarcoat it

i know the coaches sat a lot of guys tonight with minor injuries who would have played if it wasn’t an FCS team.  Maybe looking like a mistake right now to just think of this game as a bye, I think we’ll snap out of it in the 2nd half though.

1 hour ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

LMAO wut?

So you're praising him for finally beating the worst HC in college football Prime. The same Prime who beat him last season?

Man you guys are hilarious. You wanna poke fun at Prime yet give the opponent all the praise for doing what they are supposed to do.

I'm exposing all you Rhule fanboys today. 

Almighty Rhule the savior!

No, I'm just saying he's probably going to drag Nebraska out of the gutter and make them respectable again like he's done twice before at the college level. Calm down. Sorry about the failures of your man crush. Don't project that onto me. LOL

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

6 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

No, I'm just saying he's probably going to drag Nebraska out of the gutter and make them respectable again like he's done twice before at the college level. Calm down. Sorry about the failures of your man crush. Don't project that onto me. LOL

Getting a truly elite QB in year 2 isn’t going to hurt him either, and don’t think that’s because of Rhule’s coaching as mich as his dad being an alumni and I’m sure a good NIL offer

• Pie 1

9 hours ago, tukafan21 said:

We’ve looked terrible, not going to sugarcoat it

i know the coaches sat a lot of guys tonight with minor injuries who would have played if it wasn’t an FCS team.  Maybe looking like a mistake right now to just think of this game as a bye, I think we’ll snap out of it in the 2nd half though.

Tmac 2 catches 11 yards

Best WR in the country!

12 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

For those who think im on the Colorado bandwagon like last season please understand im not that same guy.

I was on record saying they are not a threat this season. I needed to see that Oline/Dline for 1 game and I immediately said they won't be a factor.

Your Colorado jokes are not hurting me. They are just not a good team.

I wasn't actually making a joke I'm a have faith kinda guy.

• Pie 1

I had zero expectations for App State, and they failed to even live up to that.  It's a Clemson night game, the Tigers got humiliated last week and have been getting drug through the mud by everybody, and it's a stadium full of 80,000 Brocks and Madisons who've been drinking since 9 AM.  I expected for them to fug us up in a statement game for Dabo. 

They gave up on the literal third play of the game.  I've been fed up with Shawn Clark for a while now but unless we go undefeated for the rest of the season he needs to go.  Yeah people are all in their fee fees because he's a Mountaineer coming home and all that poo, but this is allegedly a top G5 program competing for NY6 bowls.  They're consistently poorly coached, undisciplined, and unprepared.

Edited by The NFL Shield At Midfield

lol Colorado is going to struggle this year. Coaching is terrible, and they don’t have much talent, outside of Travis. The party is over, and the bandwagon folks might as well head back to their former teams lol

Deion better learn to tone his ego down a bit, and recruit if he plans on sticking around. Transfer portal mercenaries ain’t going to cut it. 

Edited by AggieLean
  • Pie 1

26 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

I had zero expectations for App State, and they failed to even live up to that.  It's a Clemson night game, the Tigers got humiliated last week and have been getting drug through the mud by everybody, and it's a stadium full of 80,000 Brocks and Madisons who've been drinking since 9 AM.  I expected for them to fug us up in a statement game for Dabo. 

They gave up on the literal third play of the game.  I've been fed up with Shawn Clark for a while now but unless we go undefeated for the rest of the season he needs to go.  Yeah people are all in their fee fees because he's a Mountaineer coming home and all that poo, but this is allegedly a top G5 program competing for NY6 bowls.  They're consistently poorly coached, undisciplined, and unprepared.

Yeah, I tried to tell all the App fans that they were catching Clemson at the absolutely worst time coming off of getting embarrassed on national primetime television.

The SEC is gonna be interesting as hell this season.  Georgia plays at Bama, Texas and Ole Miss and has Tennessee at home.  Most of these teams have very tough schedules.  If Oklahoma finishes above 500 I think it will be a surprise.  Should be fun

• Pie 1

5 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Tmac 2 catches 11 yards

Best WR in the country!

Literally the worst game of his career lol

Lot of speculation that he might have been sick or something, as he just didn't look like himself out there in general, even just when lining up before the snap, he was moving real slow, may have just been out there as a decoy to take the defenses attention

3 hours ago, AggieLean said:

lol Colorado is going to struggle this year. Coaching is terrible, and they don’t have much talent, outside of Travis. The party is over, and the bandwagon folks might as well head back to their former teams lol

Deion better learn to tone his ego down a bit, and recruit if he plans on sticking around. Transfer portal mercenaries ain’t going to cut it. 

No leadership either. QB Sanders post game basically throwing his team under the bus.  And talking about how the 5 runs through 3 quarters is too much given he is the best part of the team.  Maybe your coach shouldn’t only run while in 4 wide.  That’s not how you run the ball.   

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1