• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024 College Football Thread

Just now, Davidson Deac II said:

IMO, no maybe about it.  He can coach 20 year olds, but not grown men.  

yep, he was always pimped as a Dabo-lite.  Some stuff just works with kids and has no chance with highly paid adults (with families). 

2 minutes ago, CRA said:

yep, he was always pimped as a Dabo-lite.  Some stuff just works with kids and has no chance with highly paid adults (with families). 

That is why I never like hiring College Coaches, unless they have significant previous NFL experience, like Pete Carroll.  Last college coach to have real success in the NFL without previous NFL experience was Jimmy Johnson in the 90's.  

10 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Rhule's past college teams were always very good D with "good enough" offense.

Well, his QB this year has some serious talent so their offense should be much better. That QB last year was a turnover waiting to happen, so bad and they lost some close games due to that.

I will say that the black Nebraska shirt is very slimming on him lol. 

Edited by WhoKnows
  • Pie 1

1 minute ago, Hoenheim said:

Nebraska just straight up looks like a much better football team

I was saying as soon as we parted ways with Rhule that Nebraska should be all over him. He has proven he can turn college programs around and drag them out of the gutter and make them respectable again. He hasn't proven he can take them the next step to make them true contenders but first thing's first. Nebraska had to get themselves out of the gutter.

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I was saying as soon as we parted ways with Rhule that Nebraska should be all over him. He has proven he can turn college programs around and drag them out of the gutter and make them respectable again. He hasn't proven he can take them the next step to make them true contenders but first thing's first. Nebraska had to get themselves out of the gutter.

LMAO wut?

So you're praising him for finally beating the worst HC in college football Prime. The same Prime who beat him last season?

Man you guys are hilarious. You wanna poke fun at Prime yet give the opponent all the praise for doing what they are supposed to do.

I'm exposing all you Rhule fanboys today. 

Almighty Rhule the savior!