• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024 College Football Thread

1 hour ago, CRA said:

That’s news to Clemson fans lol

Not really. Since Lawrence, their D has been the only bright spot. In the last 5 drafts, they’ve had 5 CBs/Ss draft. 2 1sts, 1 2nd, 1 3rd and 1 4th. DL has been much deeper draft wise but they’ve still have good talent on D.

1 minute ago, PantherChris said:

Just realized your talking about Oklahoma....

OSU is Ohio State first in my head 

They've had OSU on the little score ticker, so that's what I've been going with. That said, Ohio State is what I think of first when I think of OSU as well.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, jayboogieman said:

Didn't they get another 2nd rounder with one of the trades during the draft? I could have sworn that happened. Anyway, how deep the QB class is mute at this point. For the Panthers, everything depends on Young and what he shows starting tomorrow.

You are right--they got the Rams second rounder.  Pull against the Rams for 2025

15 minutes ago, WhoKnows said:

Not really. Since Lawrence, their D has been the only bright spot. In the last 5 drafts, they’ve had 5 CBs/Ss draft. 2 1sts, 1 2nd, 1 3rd and 1 4th. DL has been much deeper draft wise but they’ve still have good talent on D.

D has basically been the D in Clemson. 

front 7 talent has consistently been the strength over the backend.  Yeah, dudes get drafted.  Playing on a top tier D is going to get everyone drafted.  I’ve just never heard anyone praise the Clemson DBs.  

best NFL guy of late was the kid that went to Atl a couple years ago.  AJ.   Better NFL DB than college DB.   All the good DBs of late IMO were part of the weak link that lost t big games  (LSU and Ohio St games).