• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024 College Football Thread

1 hour ago, jayboogieman said:

If you do that, hopefully you guys get a win and enjoy the game.

I will enjoy either way, but I will enjoy it more if we win.  Both teams are a little hard to judge for now, but Wake does have a veteran qb and a good group of offensive skill players, so we have a shot.  

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, WhoKnows said:

24-3 but who’s counting.

Ewers looking solid. He might emerge this year as a top pick in the draft if he continues to look good.

Yeah, I edited the change. But yeah, Ewers is playing well and will most likely be a top pick in the draft

26 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

Fixed for the NFL

QB was supposed to be this draft's weakness, but by the end of the season, It could be deep.  That is good for us because I think we are missing a second round pick, so we can't move up easily if we were to need a QB. 

Ewers, Beck, Sanders are possibly top 5 picks, but there are about 5 more who could join them in the top 10 by the end of the season.

Edited by MHS831
  • Pie 1

Just now, MHS831 said:

QB was supposed to be this draft's weakness, but by the end of the season, It could be deep.  That is good for us because I think we are missing a second round pick, so we can't move up easily if we were to need a QB. 

Ewers, Beck, Sanders are possibly top 5 picks.

Didn't they get another 2nd rounder with one of the trades during the draft? I could have sworn that happened. Anyway, how deep the QB class is mute at this point. For the Panthers, everything depends on Young and what he shows starting tomorrow.

1 minute ago, MHS831 said:

Ewers, Beck, Sanders are possibly top 5 picks, but there are about 5 more who could join them in the top 10 by the end of the season.

2025 2nd came in the dealing with LA. 

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

Looks like the noon window sucks.  Gotta get some stuff done around the house today anyways.

Yeah action doesn't start until tonight. 

I just finished cleaning the house, about to hit the gym next and grab some hibachi for dinner.

• Pie 1