• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024 College Football Thread

15 hours ago, CRA said:

Best ACC portal school: FSU 

https://247sports.com/longformarticle/acc-footballs-biggest-winners-and-losers-in-2024-transfer-portal-232478429/amp/

meanwhile, Clemson most likely will make a run at 10 win season and compete for the conference title. 

But Paul Finnebaum, college football’s Skip Bayless, wants to talk to you about Clemson and why they should be wiped out Thanos style from existing…because they can’t be a top 5 school year in and year out out of the ACC

Clemson might win 10 with their extremely weak schedule but they have almost no offensive weapons.  They are down right now without question.  Best defense in the ACC unless you count Notre Dame.  I think Notre Dame goes undefeated regular season 

Edited by Shocker

12 hours ago, Shocker said:

Clemson might win 10 with their extremely weak schedule but they have almost no offensive weapons.  They are down right now without question.  Best defense in the ACC unless you count Notre Dame.  I think Notre Dame goes undefeated regular season 

they are an ACC school,  they play an ACC schedule.  Which is really what people cry about.  Because outside of conference they slotted two SEC opponents including the #1 team in the nation and one of their cupcakes is App St. 

so in reality, Clemson, unlike most schools with what they can control….try to make their schedule harder. 

Dabo’s biggest issue is 2 flop 5 star recruits he has been over loyal to at QB..  That has kept him from the playoffs.  Not so much the portal.   Clemson has always had a depth issue vs the Bamas even during their historic run. 

• Pie 2

37 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

What did Prime do to you?

he didn't do anything to me. 

I generally pull against self-ish bullshit artist.  Which is Coach Prime.  Greg Jennings (old Packers WR) had a pretty solid take on what is going on at Colorado.   It's literally just a showcase for his son. That's the entire point of Prime in Colorado.  Nothing more.  That's why the team is the exact same.  He wants it to be the same. That's why the bad coaching is the same.  It's not about winning.  Building.  It's just about his son.   

and Matt Rhule will only be the 2nd biggest  bullshit artist on that field this weekend.  Which, is impressive. 

• Flames 1

4 minutes ago, CRA said:

he didn't do anything to me. 

I generally pull against self-ish bullshit artist.  Which is Coach Prime.  Greg Jennings (old Packers WR) had a pretty solid take on what is going on at Colorado.   It's literally just a showcase for his son. That's the entire point of Prime in Colorado.  Nothing more.  That's why the team is the exact same.  He wants it to be the same. That's why the bad coaching is the same.  It's not about winning.  Building.  It's just about his son.   

and Matt Rhule will only be the 2nd biggest  bullshit artist on that field this weekend.  Which, is impressive. 

He hurt you because you're so invested in rooting against him.

I'm a fan and even I can admit Colorado is no threat this year in college football. It won't stop people from watching them because people are watching to see him fail.

Lost in all this is Colorado is a bad football program. He took over a bad football program. These high expectations are from people who want him to fail. It's really that simple.

8 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

He hurt you because you're so invested in rooting against him.

I'm a fan and even I can admit Colorado is no threat this year in college football. It won't stop people from watching them because people are watching to see him fail.

Lost in all this is Colorado is a bad football program. He took over a bad football program. These high expectations are from people who want him to fail. It's really that simple.

I root against all sorts of people in sports.  The hurt you thing is a lame escape from the claim against Sanders.   Did he hurt Greg Jenning and the billion other people that have the exact same take?  Obviously not.  

They are indeed poorly coached. It shows up all the time.  But that's like I said by design.  See the end of the game last weekend.  Comically bad coaching in the name of promoting his son.  Everything I have said about him going into the season was right there on display and only took a week to show.

I'm not talking expectations or anything like that.  He dominates air because of his name and bologna.  And if he is going to dominate the air.....we might as well tell the truth about what he is and is doing IMO. 

58 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Fine with me. I just hope it's in a backup role.

How old is this dude though? How long is he gonna be in college? My man ought to have more degrees than a thermometer by now. LOL

• Pie 1