• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024 College Football Thread

2 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

Man I thought ND vs Texas A&M would be a nice QB battle. I was wrong…

Notre Dame's Offensive Line is the college equivalent of the 2023 Panthers Oline. Unfortunately UNC is in that same boat.

Tetairoa McMillan with 10 catches for 304 yards and 4 TDs to open the season.  

Going back to last season, he has 1,114 yards and 9 TDs in his last 7 games, and 730 yards in his last 3 games.

He could put up just stupid numbers this year, our QB is his best friend and they've played together since 8th grade, their chemistry is off the charts and he feeds him the ball, because why wouldn't you with a guy that good.

I said it last November, we need to draft this kid with our first rounder next year, he's going to be a stud in the NFL for a long time, he really has it all.   

• Pie 1

13 hours ago, CRA said:

I mean, how many SEC teams UGA and Bama embarrassed over the years and will this year too. 

Lot of folks don’t belong in the SEC 

Yes a lot don’t belong in the SEC, including some SEC schools like Vandy. SEC isn’t recruiting teams to join Vandy at the bottom. Clemson scored as many points against Georgia as Ball State last season, no other team scored 3 or less.

2 minutes ago, WUnderhill said:

Yes a lot don’t belong in the SEC, including some SEC schools like Vandy. SEC isn’t recruiting teams to join Vandy at the bottom. Clemson scored as many points against Georgia as Ball State last season, no other team scored 3 or less.

That's okay, Clemson will be back going strong and beating up on smaller schools like App. State and The Citadel starting next week. Play a couple decent teams a year and then go pad their record with non competition as is the formula up in tiger town. 

24 minutes ago, Ricky Prickles said:

That's okay, Clemson will be back going strong and beating up on smaller schools like App. State and The Citadel starting next week. Play a couple decent teams a year and then go pad their record with non competition as is the formula up in tiger town. 

If you think Clemson is going to “beat up” on App you have another thing coming. App very well may beat them outright. 

1 minute ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

If you think Clemson is going to “beat up” on App you have another thing coming. App very well may beat them outright. 

It would bring me joy to see that happen so I hope that is the case but Clemson has been great for playing one or two rough teams in the regular season then padding that record in the past with schools they feel are a "gimmie win" so I hope App destroys the hell out of them.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

18 minutes ago, Ricky Prickles said:

It would bring me joy to see that happen so I hope that is the case but Clemson has been great for playing one or two rough teams in the regular season then padding that record in the past with schools they feel are a "gimmie win" so I hope App destroys the hell out of them.

Let’s fuging go!

• Beer 1

46 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

I'd be surprised. Mainly because of that UGA outcome. I would expect the best version of Clemson next week. You don't want to face a team coming off of an absolutely humiliating embarrassment if they're a well led organization. That team is going to be prepared. If they lose to App State, it probably will be time to start talking about whether or not the Dabo era is over. Do I think that means they'll reclaim their former glory? No. I think they'll probably continue their slide back toward what they were pre-Dabo.