• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024 College Football Thread

1 minute ago, csx said:

Who is talking about #1 overall? The topic is top qb prospect 

I understand that. But the top QB prospect could also be the #1 overall pick. 

Understand?

But back to the lie you told on me earlier. I need some proof I was downplaying Stroud before the draft...

2 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

It’s just the 4th straight year of an identical team.  I mean, that’s Dabo.  He is the reason for that. 

Problem is, Clemson will likely compete for the ACC title in the end.  So Dabo will then get to say his way works. 

That’s the dilemma they have.  Clemson got to figure out what they want to be.  You want to compete for a natty in this new era? Got to move on from your GOAT.  Want to be ACC good every year? Keep Dabo

• Beer 1

15 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Eh like him or not Bryce was electric in college. This is from an Auburn fan. 

So electric people had to pretend like he was floating interior talent at Alabama.

But yeah, he was a very good college QB. I just always thought it was plainly obvious that he was one of those classic great college football players who just didn't have the talent to translate it to the NFL. They're just different games.

4 minutes ago, CRA said:

It’s just the 4th straight year of an identical team.  I mean, that’s Dabo.  He is the reason for that. 

Problem is, Clemson will likely compete for the ACC title in the end.  So Dabo will then get to say his way works. 

That’s the dilemma they have.  Clemson got to figure out what they want to be.  You want to compete for a natty in this new era? Got to move on from your GOAT.  Want to be ACC good every year? Keep Dabo

The ACC just isn't relevant on the national level anymore. I mean, when your uneducated conference champ gets past up for the playoffs that says everything 

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

So electric people had to pretend like he was floating interior talent at Alabama.

But yeah, he was a very good college QB. I just always thought it was plainly obvious that he was one of those classic great college football players who just didn't have the talent to translate it to the NFL. They're just different games.

No he was on a loaded team just like Lawrence, Burrow, Stroud, and many other top QBs. Yeah the argument is if his skills can translate or not.