• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024 College Football Thread

3 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

He lost his two best weapons in Bowers and McConkey. I know his roster is still loaded but he is doing exactly was he is supposed to do as a top prospect on a top team. I can’t really hold it against him..

1st Rd pick sure.

#1 overall pick? Sorry I'm not seeing it. That title is for QB's who jump out on your screen. 

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

1st Rd pick sure.

#1 overall pick? Sorry I'm not seeing it. That title is for QB's who jump out on your screen. 

That seems fair but QBs will always be over drafted. He isn’t some elite top pick like Lawrence or Luck but he has a good chance to be it. 

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I thought they said on the broadcast this is his first year.   Damn my bad

He was on the team last year. Played in the bowl game. He still has played very limited snaps and is too young to declare. 

2 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

That seems fair but QBs will always be over drafted. He isn’t some elite top pick like Lawrence or Luck but he has a good chance to be it. 

He has now beat 6 ranked teams in 15 games since last year.  If that doesn't impress then you clearly have a bias

• Pie 1

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

He has now beat 6 ranked teams in 15 games since last year.  If that doesn't impress then you clearly have a bias

"He"

That's disrespectful in itself. The team has beat those ranked teams. Georgia is not a 1 man team.

If anyone showing bias it's "you".