• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024 College Football Thread

2 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

Georgia is going to ruin CRA's day as they maul Clemson.

Even Saban picked Clemson.  That 13.5 spread was too much. Like I said earlier in the week. 

but unlike Saban, Imma tell you right now as the noon drinks flow through my body…Clemson bout to shock the world!! 

4 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

I’m interested to see what Weigman looks like tonight. Leonard a bit too. Allar has the size but boy did he ever not look the part last year. Unless Allar somehow did a 180 then he ain’t worth watching 

Although after watching Bo Nix at Auburn I would’ve bet my life that he’d never go 1st round 

Allar looked bad, but there wasn’t much around him to work with. I could see him as a Josh Allen or AR type prospect. He still needs to play better. 

3 minutes ago, CRA said:

Even Saban picked Clemson.  That 13.5 spread was too much. Like I said earlier in the week. 

but unlike Saban, Imma tell you right now as the noon drinks flow through my body…Clemson bout to shock the world!! 

Of course Saban picked one of his guys and against his biggest rival.

That said, I wouldn't mind the upset.

Edited by jayboogieman

1 minute ago, jayboogieman said:

Of course Saban picked one of his guys and against his biggest rival.

In fairness, Saban was just acknowledging the spread….not calling the win.  The win part is me 

32 minutes ago, CRA said:

Saban picked Georgia.  Pulling for Clemson but Georgia covers IMO

Edited by Shocker