• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024 College Football Thread

15 hours ago, CarolinaLivin said:

I think last year Sanders felt the need to play him both sides with the hype he brought to Colorado he probably felt playing Travis on both sides gave them the best chance to win now. With the improved talent this year he may feel the team doesn't need to play him as much on both sides. Probably still will, but hopefully DB will be his main position and he'll play WR on significantly less snaps, just a few designed plays to get him touches.

But this I am also someone that hasn't followed college football as much as i would like. So an outside looking in take here. 

Disregard. He played travis 115 out of 116 snaps. 

3 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

I didn’t watch the Colorado NDSU game. Did Cam Miller look decent or is Colorado’s defense bad? His stats look good…

Hard to really say.  NDSU is a really good FCS school…but I lean toward it likely being a combo of both.  

• Pie 1

Well, the morning after report for Carolina football is that it's a lot better to be 1-0 than it is to be 0-1 but I don't think anyone's expectations are all that high. The D looks improved. Maybe at least middle of the road this year which is a significant improvement over recent years. The OL is still a struggle. The QB play might be practically non-existent. But we have the best RB and kicker in the country. Based on last night, if we can post a winning record this season I'll be happy.

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Well, the morning after report for Carolina football is that it's a lot better to be 1-0 than it is to be 0-1 but I don't think anyone's expectations are all that high. The D looks improved. Maybe at least middle of the road this year which is a significant improvement over recent years. The OL is still a struggle. The QB play might be practically non-existent. But we have the best RB and kicker in the country. Based on last night, if we can post a winning record this season I'll be happy.

If morgan wanted a stud RB for 2025 as folks on here are telling me then Hampton should have been the target next draft.  That dude is a bonefide bad motherfuger.   He was getting hit as soon as he was getting the ball and still making poo happen.    Not really sure where he goes in the draft as this is supposedly a really good running back class coming out

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, mrcompletely11 said:

If morgan wanted a stud RB for 2025 as folks on here are telling me then Hampton should have been the target next draft.  That dude is a bonefide bad motherfuger.   He was getting hit as soon as he was getting the ball and still making poo happen.    Not really sure where he goes in the draft as this is supposedly a really good running back class coming out

Imagine him running behind a Bama or UGA or OSU type of OL...

23 minutes ago, La Pantera said:

Squeaking out a win against NDSU should quell some of the CU natty talk.

There is literally nobody saying they are winning the Natty lol

What's with people hating on Colorado?

I get they are over hyped, but it's Deion Sanders. He's gonna get all the headlines win or lose. This is no different than the Cowboys getting all the headlines. If you don't like Colorado just say that and keep it moving. But to make up lies to fit your narrative is just wrong.

Im rooting for Colorado and even I know this team isn't a contender. They are a 2 man show. Prime got 2 top 5 picks on his roster and he's coaching in a bad location nationally. Can you imagine if he had those 2 players with a better roster? The narrative would be so much different.

• Beer 1