• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024 College Football Thread

1 minute ago, Jackie Lee said:

I dunno it rewards poor timeout management

Unless it's the whole game. Still totally changes 2 minute drills in favor of whoever has the ball last. I still haven't payed attention enough to it, but it seems like it totally takes away defensive strategy to close out a game, yet the offense can kneel it out if they have the lead 

30 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I'm talking about his son.

You said he's got nothing around him yet he's set up for great stats. That doesn't make a lick of sense.

I'm not talking about Prime.

Dad doesn’t want to be able to run the ball.  Dad doesn’t care he makes the OL look bad.  The entire mission is his son and his production.  And when he is done with his son all that will be left is a bunch of Sanders bullshit as they all leave. 

North Dakota State getting this shot at the end to win and are 4 yards short of winning because Sanders is a bad game day coach.  They shouldn’t have had the opportunity.  They got it because like always….Sanders wanted his son to have some knockout throw and prioritize his son

is the QB Sanders a talent? Sure. But Colorado is a reality TV show.  Dad isn’t a good coach and they are going to be bad again because the goal and plan is the QB 

• Pie 2

5 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

We are literally running a QB-less offense right now. Runs and screens. That's it.

We've benched our QB without benching our QB.

Welcome to the life of a Clemson fan.   Minus the great the D and run game. 

• Beer 1