• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024 College Football Thread

8 minutes ago, tukafan21 said:

Shut down?

we’ve had two drives, a 3 and out and a TD, he’s had two targets, one he caught for a first down and the other was well over his head

and stop what?  Hunter is banged up, it’s perfectly reasonable to wonder if they won’t put him on T-Mac for that exact reason… any CB who isn’t fully healthy could get cooked by T-Mac, it’s not even a hunter tuing

Colorado went for it on 4th and 10. They have no respect for your defense.

Tmac has done nothing so far.

Even a injured Hunter has made more impact in this game so far. 

3 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Colorado went for it on 4th and 10. They have no respect for your defense.

Tmac has done nothing so far.

Even an injured Hunter has made more impact in this game so far. 

Only you can say a WR has done nothing after 1 quarter, when their team has had the ball twice and only thrown the ball 6 times so far

And another Tennessee INT.

QB play is just killing them. This freshman has fallen off a cliff and since their backup is 0/1 with an INT he's clearly not the answer either. Great defense but QB is a huge problem. The freshman has talent but since they've started playing better competition he's really struggling.

16 minutes ago, CRA said:

Miami and Clemson play tomorrow in the ACC Championship….

tell me who is favored in that game?  

And Clemson is just an ACC team.  All actual contenders live elsewhere   

Show me on the doll where Miami hurt you. 

2 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

Show me on the doll where Miami hurt you. 

I mean, honestly he's giving a pretty rational take. Overall, Clemson looks like the best ACC team because they're not completely reliant on winning a shootout every week while they honestly still don't look like a contender on the national level. 

2 minutes ago, tukafan21 said:

Only you can say a WR has done nothing after 1 quarter, when their team has had the ball twice and only thrown the ball 6 times so far

Lol bro Arizona is 3-3. I been watching them all season. That QB is not as good as you think. Tmac should be leading the Nation in receiving yards. His QB has a tendency to overthrow his WRs. 

I know your team better than you think I do. It was you who told me to watch Tmac. I have seen Arizona enough to know their weakness. That QB ain't like that.