• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024 College Football Thread

3 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Man they cannot roll with Mack another year.  Time for a change IMO

Absolutely not. Look at the stadium. It's EMPTY. 

Mack was what we needed post-Fedora. Someone to drag the program out of the gutter and get us back on track. We were not an attractive job at the time. Mack brought back some credibility. But then we botched it. Mack had to be a bridge to the future. Once we were out of the gutter it was time to transition to the future. We let Mack hang around too long and now without an NFL caliber QB we just suck because we can't score enough to cover for an atrocious defense.

Dean Smith retired and handed Bill Guthridge a team loaded to the gills. We should've used that Drake Maye carrot to go get us a big fish of a coach. That was our chance to punch above our weight class in a coaching search 

• Flames 1

2 minutes ago, CRA said:

I don’t think they are a good football team.  What they do have is a bunch of random talent.  QB for example is super talented.  Not a good QB presently. 

#5 is crazy good for a true freshman.  I bet he goes to the portal to the highest bidder after this year. 

Their defense is pretty good from what I have seen.  Offensively they are meh

Does this announcer not realize that wasn't a designed rollout, that the pocket was just breaking down so he was running for his life?

He keeps talking about the receiver routes were going to the wrong side of the field for the rollout and can't put together that it wasn't a designed rollout. It's kinda embarrassing.

1 minute ago, CRA said:

Milroe picked in the endzone.  Gamecocks stay up 19-14

gotta end that Milroe talk at this point 

And that birdbrain QB for the Gamecocks just fumbled it and gave it back to Bama

Milroe hype needs to settle down. He's still very much raw as a QB.

People will realize Sanders is the best pure QB in the country by the end of the season. These other guys Ward/Milroe are talented, but they need time to mature as pocket passers.

Sanders/Ewers are my top 2 QB's as it stands right now.

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

Milroe hype needs to settle down. He's still very much raw as a QB.

People will realize Sanders is the best pure QB in the country by the end of the season. These other guys Ward/Milroe are talented, but they need time to mature as pocket passers.

Sanders/Ewers are my top 2 QB's as it stands right now.

Sanders is the best 7 on 7 QB in college football.  Throwing to probably the best WR corp in the country.  

He has horrific habits that aren’t going to magically disappear when he is drafted and those are QB killers in the NFL