• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024 College Football Thread

1 hour ago, CRA said:

What do you mean how so? Back to back weeks in ACC play the game has come down to a play late under review….that the masses all see as the review being handled wrong and in Miami’s favor to thus get the win. 

now you can argue refs get plays wrong all game.  They do.  But once it goes to review? That’s viewed differen.  There wasn’t the evidence to overturn that TD under review last week and that should have been targeting called this week. 

so yeah, if the call the majority of football fans think should of been made during review was…..Miami is 0-2

I'm confused.

The late review on a Hail Mary where it clearly wasn't a catch? As in the 'masses' agreed that 'yeah it probably wasn't a catch, but you it'd be funny if it was so let's get irate?'

As for the targeting call - I thought if a review took over 5 minutes to make the the call on the field should stand?

Make your mind up, love.

2 hours ago, OldhamA said:

I'm confused.

The late review on a Hail Mary where it clearly wasn't a catch? As in the 'masses' agreed that 'yeah it probably wasn't a catch, but you it'd be funny if it was so let's get irate?'

As for the targeting call - I thought if a review took over 5 minutes to make the the call on the field should stand?

Make your mind up, love.

No one is irritate.  That’s what people say when they want to get off the real topic  Review is review.  You have to have the evidence to overturn it.  The masses agreed the undisputable evidence didn’t exist that was required vs VT. 

that was targeting.  Maybe you give them a pass for botching it if it wasn’t under review.  But you can’t not call it targeting under review.  Doesn’t matter the time they took. It was clear cut under review.  Targeting. 

which is why even during the game dealing ESPN was talking about these back to back late game reviews where the refs were getting it wrong. 

2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

You're not wrong but this is rich as hell coming from a Clemson fan. LOL

I’ve always conceded when Clemson got good they started getting calls.  At least you could argue they earned their way into that tier of team that gets them.  

In this new era, it sure looks like the powers that be a trying to create a good team In the ACC