• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024 College Football Thread

4 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Cam was at their game giving them respect. They are friends off the field. You seem lost on this subject.

Cam is the one who said Sheduer doesn’t have single win in college football to hang his hat on….and that essentially all the Sanders talk is being overblown.  Talk like you do. He also said people don’t like Sheduer…..they like Hunter (which like the first statement, is again, true) 

Sheduer big timed Cam over what he said….and it’s why Ochocinco, Shannon Sharpe, etc all talked about THAT too after the game and pointed it out.  So are guys like Ochocinco, Sharpe making that up too?  

Team Sanders is a bunch of crybabies hanging on to every word said about them.  Two examples of that this week. Sheduer dissing Cam and Hunter having to dress out different than all his teammates in warmups. 

The Sanders team isn’t likable to most.  Most see through what they are.  Even your boy Cam is explaining that reality to you.  You just refuse to accept that exists. 

now we can talk about teams that will actually have a shot to matter and actually get in the playoffs….like the best team in the ACC Clemson Tigers and then the 2nd best team….the never have done anything in the ACC Miami Hurricanes from now on lol

3 minutes ago, CRA said:

Cam is the one who said Sheduer doesn’t have single win in college football to hang his hat on….and that essentially all the Sanders talk is being overblown.  Talk like you do. He also said people don’t like Sheduer…..they like Hunter (which like the first statement, is again, true) 

Sheduer big timed Cam over what he said….and it’s why Ochocinco, Shannon Sharpe, etc all talked about THAT too after the game and pointed it out.  So are guys like Ochocinco, Sharpe making that up too?  

Team Sanders is a bunch of crybabies hanging on to every word said about them.  Two examples of that this week. Sheduer dissing Cam and Hunter having to dress out different than all his teammates in warmups. 

The Sanders team isn’t likable to most.  Most see through what they are.  Even your boy Cam is explaining that reality to you.  You just refuse to accept that exists. 

now we can talk about teams that will actually have a shot to matter and actually get in the playoffs….like the best team in the ACC Clemson Tigers and then the 2nd best team….the never have done anything in the ACC Miami Hurricanes from now on lol

Why does the Sanders family bother you so much?

This is clearly bigger than football. At first you say it was Prime was a bad HC and his son wasn't good. Now that they are winning games you're making it about they aren't likable yet they are all over my tv screen with commercials and endorsements.

Can we agree on this Prime is good for college football. He's got people talking about him positive or negative. I don't remember college football being this exciting. I honestly enjoy college football more than the NFL. The games don't seem rigged like the NFL. The college game is just more exciting and the atmosphere around the games are better.

14 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Why does the Sanders family bother you so much?

This is clearly bigger than football. At first you say it was Prime was a bad HC and his son wasn't good. Now that they are winning games you're making it about they aren't likable yet they are all over my tv screen with commercials and endorsements.

Can we agree on this Prime is good for college football. He's got people talking about him positive or negative. I don't remember college football being this exciting. I honestly enjoy college football more than the NFL. The games don't seem rigged like the NFL. The college game is just more exciting and the atmosphere around the games are better.

It’s simple.  It’s been explained to you in detail before.

1.  We are force feed Colorado.  The masses have never liked being force feed meh teams.

2.   There is a selfishness to Deion that is just flat out going to sit differently when he is the HC of a football team.  And when he has a clear cut agenda in coaching….which is his son. 

I’ve never said Sheduer isn’t good.  That post doesn’t exist.  He is developing some bad habits that worry me in terms of him being a NFL guy

Deion is a bad college football coach. Great marketer.  Which bleeds over into recruiting.  Top notch at that. 

Cam Newton just told you Sheduer isn’t liked.  He isn’t.  Not to the masses. Hunter is. 

we can’t agree Prime is good for college football.  He isn’t.  He is sort of the face of what is wrong with it.   Basically from day 1 at Colorado.   He was on track to be something awesome at Jackson St though….then the charade became clear when he left. 

2 minutes ago, CRA said:

It’s simple.  It’s been explained to you in detail before.

1.  We are force feed Colorado.  The masses have never liked being force feed meh teams.

2.   There is a selfishness to Deion that is just flat out going to sit differently when he is the HC of a football team.  And when he has a clear cut agenda in coaching….which is his son. 

I’ve never said Sheduer isn’t good.  That post doesn’t exist.  He is developing some bad habits that worry me in terms of him being a NFL guy

Deion is a bad college football coach. Great marketer.  Which bleeds over into recruiting.  Top notch at that. 

Cam Newton just told you Sheduer isn’t liked.  He isn’t.  Not to the masses. Hunter is. 

we can’t agree Prime is good for college football.  He isn’t.  He is sort of the face of what is wrong with it.   Basically from day 1 at Colorado.   He was on track to be something awesome at Jackson St though….then the charade became clear when he left. 

Force feeding meh teams happens in every sport.

NFL - Cowboys 

NBA - Lakers

Certain players/coaches bring attention and make the sport money. Prime like it or not is the most popular/marketable HC in college football. They will be a big deal as long as Prime is around. He makes college football a lot of money.

10 hours ago, HPPantherzfan said:

Why on earth would UNC fans be focused on winning the ACC?  They haven't done it since 1980, your claim to fame is just that...beating Duke.  Now UNC fans might think they are better than they actual are, and that is fine, but honestly Wake Forest and Duke have won the ACC more recent than UNC, in fact Duke has won more ACC championships; so has NCSU.  UNC is not some power house football program just waiting to get back to greatness.

List of Atlantic Coast Conference football champions - Wikipedia

This is just an idiotic statement, specifically referencing the actual ACC Championship game that has only been played since 2005, UNC has been in that game more than Duke and NCSU… COMBINED. So yes, over the past decade with the likes of Howell and Maye at QB, UNC fans had much bigger goals than just beating Duke which they’ve done so on a consistent basis.

19 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Force feeding meh teams happens in every sport.

NFL - Cowboys 

NBA - Lakers

Certain players/coaches bring attention and make the sport money. Prime like it or not is the most popular/marketable HC in college football. They will be a big deal as long as Prime is around. He makes college football a lot of money.

Yeah, and plenty of people root against the Cowboys for example because of it.  

Deion ain’t pulling off some Caitlyn Clark move.  College football is making the absurd money with or without him.  I mean maybe on a micro level in Colorado.

16 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

This is just an idiotic statement, specifically referencing the actual ACC Championship game that has only been played since 2005, UNC has been in that game more than Duke and NCSU… COMBINED. So yes, over the past decade with the likes of Howell and Maye at QB, UNC fans had much bigger goals than just beating Duke which they’ve done so on a consistent basis.

Did you look at the link I posted?  It goes back to the 1950’s.  Your statement doesn’t match black and white facts sir

Edited by HPPantherzfan

8 minutes ago, CRA said:

Yeah, and plenty of people root against the Cowboys for example because of it.  

Deion ain’t pulling off some Caitlyn Clark move.  College football is making the absurd money with or without him.  I mean maybe on a micro level in Colorado.

What is your goal here?

I wanna help you, but I don't know what exactly you're trying to accomplish. My only advice would be stop watching college football and block the Sanders family from your social media accounts.

Just now, HPPantherzfan said:

Did you look at the link I posted?  It goes back to the 1950’s

With all due respect, no one gives a poo about who won the ACC in 1963.

Bottom line is over the past 10 years UNC has been a much better football program than Duke and had championship aspirations when they were getting elite play from the QB position.