• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024 College Football Thread

9 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Small sample size?

Screenshot_20240914-213433.thumb.png.7b318dc9193f705278aa21d98b8bf4d6.png

Yeah, I think the book on Ward is already pretty well written.  It’s just him continuing to be the same dude this year.  I think the only thing that could really add a chapter to his book would be getting into the playoff and doing something vs those schools 

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

I’d probably go Ward or Sanders personally

Sanders is a legit NFL QB. When he has time to throw he's amongst the best QB in the country.

The fact he has played behind a terrible Oline and still survived has impressed me. However there is no chance Prime let's him play here so he's not even someone I think we would even consider.

• Pie 1

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

Sanders is a legit NFL QB. When he has time to throw he's amongst the best QB in the country.

The fact he has played behind a terrible Oline and still survived has impressed me. However there is no chance Prime let's him play here so he's not even someone I think we would even consider.

I would love to see Deion and Tepper LOL

1 minute ago, CRA said:

Yeah, I think the book on Ward is already pretty well written.  It’s just him continuing to be the same dude this year.  I think the only thing that could really add a chapter to his book would be getting into the playoff and doing something vs those schools 

Basically show me something in the playoffs do it all season.

He does that then yeah I could change my mind on drafting a QB #1 overall. He looks good not denying it, but it's still early.

5 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Sounds familiar 

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

Tepper would never allow that or would he?

Prime "Only way I let you draft my son is if I'm coaching him."

@LinvilleGorge will no longer be a Panthers fan if this happens lmao

I'm begging for it. Give me the reason I need to walk away from this toxic relationship. I'm like a battered spouse with my Panthers fandom. I'd leave but I swear he could change and we got kids and poo.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1