• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024 College Football Thread

3 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

Miami looks like the class of the ACC this year, (although that could quickly change).  But they loaded up in the portal, especially getting Cam Ward (the qb FSU wanted).  

I think Clemson is right there.  I think people made too much of a bad half against #1 GA opening week.  

ACC title game going to be Miami/Clemson IMO.  Clemson still got an edge on that conference defensively 

• Pie 1

19 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I think Miami looks significantly better than Clemson, albeit it's very early.

Clemson was basically a video game on easy mode vs App St and went toe to toe with UGA in Atl for a half

Miami beat what could be a fairly bad Florida team.  

Not sure the games exist for them to of looked significantly better.  I’d say there probably hasn’t been enough football played yet to really gauge them.  

I still think Clemson has the best D talent in the ACC and jokes aside, still the best coached team.   I’ll believe Miami or FSU are actually back where they successfully prove it one season at this stage. 

2 minutes ago, CRA said:

Clemson was basically a video game on easy mode vs App St and went toe to toe with UGA in Atl for a half

Miami beat what could be a fairly bad Florida team.  

Not sure the games exist for them to of looked significantly better.  I’d say there probably hasn’t been enough football played yet to really gauge them.  

I still think Clemson has the best D talent in the ACC and jokes aside, still the best coached team.   I’ll believe Miami or FSU are actually back where they successfully prove it one season at this stage. 

ECU is dominating App too. In the second half, UGA was basically a video game in easy mode too.