• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024 College Football Thread

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

What was that throw? Total hospital ball that wasn't gonna have a prayer of getting to the sticks. Receiver made a quality of life decision. LOL

I didn’t like that route either.  If he catches that he is on a stretcher right now

Just now, Shocker said:

I didn’t like that route either.  If he catches that he is on a stretcher right now

I get the route. A quick slant on 3rd and 8 underneath deeper routes? Sure. You just have to be looking in front of the receiver before you throw the ball. Does he have a legit chance? Am I throwing him into a decapitator? In that situation, the answer to the first was "no" and the answer to the second was "yes".

Still, as the receiver you can't just pull up and let that ball go whistling through. Easily could've been picked.

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I get the route. A quick slant on 3rd and 8 underneath deeper routes? Sure. You just have to be looking in front of the receiver before you throw the ball. Does he have a legit chance? Am I throwing him into a decapitator? In that situation, the answer to the first was "no" and the answer to the second was "yes".

Still, as the receiver you can't just pull up and let that ball go whistling through. Easily could've been picked.

Naw bad route 

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

This is straight up trash QB play on both sides of the ball. Arch needs to be warming up.

It's becoming clear the top 2 QB prospects will be Sanders/Ward.

I actually had Ewers 2nd coming into this game, but he has looked horrible so far.