• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024 College Football Thread

1 hour ago, ForJimmy said:

Sanders is good but do you think his dad is going to let him play here? He already said he has a list of teams his son will play for. I doubt we are on that list. 

As i said a couple days ago, its to early to even be concerned with something like that right now.  Every year a top player speaks about a list of teams they want to play for...it doesn't mean much and when is the last time a player got drafted a refused to play for that team? Last year williams was in the news for having all types of demands but still none of that came true. Deion is always gonna talk big stuff, apart of me wishes he never even spoke on it because a lot of naysayers were gonna run with it right off the track. Its one thing to try and be bigger then the nba - dictate/control your way (LEBRON JAMES) but nobody ever really succeeds at being bigger than the NFL.  It just doesnt happen, its rare. There is the whole pre draft process, workouts,  interviews to be determined to decide what's gonna happen with shedeur and everybody else. I will focus on that when the time comes. 

Edited by CPF4LIFE

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

They so desperately want to make Carson Beck a star and I just don't see it. He has all the tools on paper but the whole is significantly short of the sum of the parts.

Physically he looks and throws like Stroud.   He's got that quick wind up.   But mentally i have no idea.