• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024 College Football Thread

5 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Prime took his son out of the game with 6min left in the 4th.

@CRA told me he was stat padding his son stats. Hmmm Prime is getting the bigger picture.

Bruh.  The design of the O is to highlight the QB.  Which is dad’s purpose/mission in college.  His son. 

they are the worst running team in college football I think.  It’s not a talent issue.  They could run much better if they wanted.  By design, they don’t care.

it’s like pointing out a triple option team doesn’t care about being a good pass team  

it’s not hard.  Not sure why that simple fact drives you insane

5 minutes ago, CRA said:

Bruh.  The design of the O is to highlight the QB.  Which is dad’s purpose/mission in college.  His son. 

they are the worst running team in college football I think.  It’s not a talent issue.  They could run much better if they wanted.  By design, they don’t care.

it’s like pointing out a triple option team doesn’t care about being a good pass team  

it’s not hard.  Not sure why that simple fact drives you insane

Lol you will die on this hill.

Prime the only HC in football who offense highlights the QB SMH

And for those who don't know Prime doesn't even call plays yet this man is blaming Prime. Stuff like this makes me laugh because some people just straight up hate Prime.