• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024 College Football Thread

2 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

The lack of respect they have for Arizona lol

He's sitting out to rest his body damn

Maybe Tmac can get some garbage time stats to separate himself from Hunter who plays both ways.

Thank you for a post that clearly shows your lack of separation of NCAA impact and NFL prospects.

You literally mention Hunter playing both ways and comparing T-Mac to Hunter in the same sentence.  

Hunter's two way play has NOTHING to do with his draft status or how NFL teams will evaluate him for the next level, as it's not something he's doing outside of gadget plays on offense (assuming he goes in as a DB)

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

The bandwagoners are always the loudest poo talkers when things are looking good and the first to disappear at the first hint of trouble.

You mad bro?

Colorado is not the team of the past. This a new year baby. See you in the playoffs.

1 minute ago, tukafan21 said:

Thank you for a post that clearly shows your lack of separation of NCAA impact and NFL prospects.

You literally mention Hunter playing both ways and comparing T-Mac to Hunter in the same sentence.  

Hunter's two way play has NOTHING to do with his draft status or how NFL teams will evaluate him for the next level, as it's not something he's doing outside of gadget plays on offense (assuming he goes in as a DB)

Why do you keep assuming. Put your money up that Tmac gets drafted before Hunter.

Last I checked both players are projected top 10 picks. Quit being scared and bet me no matter what position Hunter plays.

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Why do you keep assuming. Put your money up that Tmac gets drafted before Hunter.

Last I checked both players are projected top 10 picks. Quit being scared and bet me no matter what position Hunter plays.

I've literally accepted the bet but you don't want to actually make it because deep down you know I'm right.

If Hunter enters as a WR, T-Mac will get drafted ahead of him. 100%.

If he enters as a DB there is not bet to make because NFL teams draft based on need, it's not the NBA where need isn't as big of a deal at the top of the draft.