• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024 College Football Thread

9 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I mean, honestly he's giving a pretty rational take. Overall, Clemson looks like the best ACC team because they're not completely reliant on winning a shootout every week while they honestly still don't look like a contender on the national level. 

Go read his posts today (and every week) - every post is anti-Miami.

Clemson might be the best team in the ACC - it'll be decided on the field - but to run down the entire conference like this is moronic. 

8 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Lol bro Arizona is 3-3. I been watching them all season. That QB is not as good as you think. Tmac should be leading the Nation in receiving yards. His QB has a tendency to overthrow his WRs. 

I know your team better than you think I do. It was you who told me to watch Tmac. I have seen Arizona enough to know their weakness. That QB ain't like that.

What does any of that have anything to do with “T-Mac has done so far” like you said?!?!

I’ve also been saying for weeks how horrible our QB and rest of the team has been playing, part of it is he has no time with how the OL has played.

Just now, OldhamA said:

Clemson might be the best team in the ACC - it'll be decided on the field - but to run down the entire conference like this is moronic. 

Clemson fans are touchy about actually being challenged in the ACC as of late.

Just now, tukafan21 said:

What does any of that have anything to do with “T-Mac has done so far” like you said?!?!

I’ve also been saying for weeks how horrible our QB and rest of the team has been playing, part of it is he has no time with how the OL has played.

Tmac has done nothing so far like I said.

2 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

Clemson is not the best team in the ACC. The best team is Miami because they have the best QB in the conference.

Doesn't matter who wins the ACC they will be exposed in the playoffs.

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

Clemson is not the best team in the ACC. The best team is Miami because they have the best QB in the conference.

Doesn't matter who wins the ACC they will be exposed in the playoffs.

QB is a HUGE part of team success but it's not everything. Especially when your D is non-existent. As a UNC/Deion fan you should be extremely well versed in this concept.

3 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Tmac has done nothing so far like I said.

Sure, and it’s more fair to say now as it’s almost halftime than after one quarter when you said it, but you also insinuated it was because he was getting shutdown, which he’s not.

The team is a mess, we’ve had one drive this quarter over 3 plays, it’s not because he’s getting locked down, we just can’t even get him targets with the OL playing like Swiss cheese right now.