• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024 College Football Thread

3 hours ago, jayboogieman said:

Ah. Nevermind then

I’m not sure I agree with CRA. Davis Allen (Clemson TE) was a 5th rounder in 2023 for the Rams and Briningstool is so much more athletic and has made some amazing one handed type catches. He’s a big kid and very athletic for a TE. It wouldn’t surprise me to see him get into the day 2 mix depending on the rest of the TEs and how he tests. I think he could make some noise in the NFL. Not saying he will but he’s so much more naturally better than Allen was who was considered a good TE for Clemson.

14 minutes ago, WhoKnows said:

I’m not sure I agree with CRA. Davis Allen (Clemson TE) was a 5th rounder in 2023 for the Rams and Briningstool is so much more athletic and has made some amazing one handed type catches. He’s a big kid and very athletic for a TE. It wouldn’t surprise me to see him get into the day 2 mix depending on the rest of the TEs and how he tests. I think he could make some noise in the NFL. Not saying he will but he’s so much more naturally better than Allen was who was considered a good TE for Clemson.

Jordan Legette IMO was better than Allen.   Both Allen’s (Dwayne) and Jake.  Clemson has had a lot of good TEs at the college level.   

52 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

I think the Pitt kicker would be worth a 6th or 7th round pick.  Hasn't missed a kick all year and just nailed a 58 yarder like it was easy.  

Pineiro is not under contract next season.  I'd spend a 7th on this guy.  Getting someone who can contribute as a 7th rounder is a steal.

• Pie 1

25 minutes ago, PantherFanInPhilly said:

I just came to say that the Gamecocks broke my heart today. After that LSU loss and the loss today to Bama...just brutal. Oof. 

Evidently having the word "Carolina" associated with a football team means inevitable crushing disappointment.