• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024 College Football Thread

Damn, Kenan is fuging EMPTY in Chapel Hill. I can't talk any poo. I turned down free tickets for today's game and free tickets for tomorrow's Panthers game. Just have to much to do to burn entire weekend days watching bad football. I can take a break to tune in long enough to see we're gonna get our ass kicked and then get back to work again. LOL

Good lord GT's D just dominated us. Zero separation from WRs so they're just absolutely stacking the box to take away Hampton and then a strip sack turnover on 3rd and long. I don't even know what to even do about that from a play calling standpoint. They just look flat out better than us.

I feel for Omarion Hampton just like I did Drake Maye last year. It pains me to admit it but the elite talents that emerge should be transferring out of this program for their own good. Hampton and Nesbitt should've transferred. Cash that NIL check and GTFO of here.

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Good lord GT's D just dominated us. Zero separation from WRs so they're just absolutely stacking the box to take away Hampton and then a strip sack turnover on 3rd and long. I don't even know what to even do about that from a play calling standpoint. They just look flat out better than us.

I feel for Omarion Hampton just like I did Drake Maye last year. It pains me to admit it but the elite talents that emerge should be transferring out of this program for their own good. Hampton and Nesbitt should've transferred. Cash that NIL check and GTFO of here.

College Football Dancing GIF by Wisconsin Sportscenter

3 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

Clemson imploded that drive. Their QB just isn't that good.

Back to back #1 QB recruits that just didn't pan out.

https://n.rivals.com/content/athletes/d-j-uiagalelei-99088?view=cv

https://n.rivals.com/content/athletes/cade-klubnik-238286?view=pv

At least DJU's national tour of college football proves that one wasn't Clemson's fault. LOL

• Beer 1

Carolina just needs to put in Harrell and run a bunch of RPO and option. Criswell is too inconsistent to lead the Heels on a long drive and that’s what it will take because there is no threat of a big play. Not to mention, he’s not as good of an athlete as Harrell and he can’t really escape pressure all that well.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Carolina just needs to put in Harrell and run a bunch of RPO and option. Criswell is too inconsistent to lead the Heels on a long drive and that’s what it will take because there is no threat of a big play. Not to mention, he’s not as good of an athlete as Harrell and he can’t really escape pressure all that well.

Bingo. That's what I was saying above. Criswell is a good pocket passer when given a clean pocket but this GT front seven is eating our lunch today and he's just not giving us a chance. 

• Pie 1