• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024 College Football Thread

9 minutes ago, Shocker said:

He looks like a top 5 guy for sure from what I have seen.  Very impressive.  Size speed hands looks to have it all

Just saw The Athletic's latest mock has T-Mac going #6 and then we take Burden at #7

I honestly think I'd cry if he gets taken one pick before us and then we also end up taking a WR as well, worst case scenario.  And I thought I was mad when Sewell got taken by the Lions one pick before us a few years back, this would dwarf that feeling if it happened, haha

So after hearing all the Cam Ward hype, I went and looked uo highlights last week and passed the eye test, big time.  I thought, "we might have something."  So I was intent in watching the game tonight to see what kind of impression he'd make...  and ooowee mayne...  I'm out.  🤣

• Pie 1

19 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

So after hearing all the Cam Ward hype, I went and looked uo highlights last week and passed the eye test, big time.  I thought, "we might have something."  So I was intent in watching the game tonight to see what kind of impression he'd make...  and ooowee mayne...  I'm out.  🤣

He has an NFL arm but I’m not sure if he will succeed in the NFL.  Seems too raw to be drafted really early and play immediately.  I really don’t like how he gets rid of the ball at any cost while being sacked.  Most of the time that’s not worth it.

4 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

He has an NFL arm but I’m not sure if he will succeed in the NFL.  Seems too raw to be drafted really early and play immediately.  I really don’t like how he gets rid of the ball at any cost while being sacked.  Most of the time that’s not worth it.

I was thinking he was just having a rough night even if I was unimpressed for most of the game, but then when he ran all the way to the eight sideline and then threw uo what was essentially a punt back to the far left, which I believe they ran back for a pick 6...  bro, that's a fuging peewee level mistake.

1 hour ago, Proudiddy said:

You left to early. Three late tds to come back from a 20 point deficit.  Ward had his best game of the year.

Edited by Davidson Deac II
  • Beer 1