• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024 College Football Thread

4 minutes ago, CRA said:

It’s al been confirmed boss.  You literally just creating an alternate universe. 

Sheduer and Cam ain’t cool.  Hunter and Cam are.  Every big time sport podcast with guys in the know have said what I have said.  Terrell Owens is tight with Hunter.  He just confirmed it all yesterday.   There is camera recording the diss and Cam even going up to Sheduers QB coach telling him about the diss right after it lol. 

Cam rightfully went at Sheduer on 2 separate podcasts back to back.  Your boys got paper thin skin.  Which coincidently plays into one of the podcast criticism Cam also made….where he praised Hunter again.  It’s 2 back to back pods where Cam is pumping up Hunter and knocking Sheduer in the same convo. 

You seem to struggle that Cam Newton and CRA see and say similar things….and are trying to wish it untrue 

So when is this beef gonna end?

Imagine you walk on a field and the 2 guys you claim hate each other to the core shakes each oth hands on the field lmao.

This is clearly them generating a topic and content for their podcasts. These guys will probably be on each other's podcast to explain this so called beef you think is happening.

CRA you are a hilarious guy, you truly make me chuckle every time you speak on Colorado. Never change.

4 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

So when is this beef gonna end?

Imagine you walk on a field and the 2 guys you claim hate each other to the core shakes each oth hands on the field lmao.

This is clearly them generating a topic and content for their podcasts. These guys will probably be on each other's podcast to explain this so called beef you think is happening.

CRA you are a hilarious guy, you truly make me chuckle every time you speak on Colorado. Never change.

You are making your own conversation.  With this hate each other to the core comedy.   I just pointed out a thin skinned QB dissed Cam.  

as Cam said on his podcast today, after describing the actual diss….which he said was real and not a media creation.   He even said it was initially awkward with Hunter, because Hunter was joking around right after Sheduer dissed him lol.  Cam described it as a one way beef.  And basically echoed other formers greats about this thin skinned generation.  

Now you are spinning it as fake content creation lol.  No, Cam simply made repeated criticisms about a dude that keeps showing up on everyone’s TV that were frankly basic/obvious….and much like you, Sheduer couldn’t handle it.   Deion and his son are big talkers with painfully thin skin.  Which is again, why it’s easy to dislike them. 

14 minutes ago, CRA said:

You are making your own conversation.  With this hate each other to the core comedy.   I just pointed out a thin skinned QB dissed Cam.  

as Cam said on his podcast today, after describing the actual diss….which he said was real and not a media creation.   He even said it was initially awkward with Hunter, because Hunter was joking around right after Sheduer dissed him lol.  Cam described it as a one way beef.  And basically echoed other formers greats about this thin skinned generation.  

Now you are spinning it as fake content creation lol.  No, Cam simply made repeated criticisms about a dude that keeps showing up on everyone’s TV that were frankly basic/obvious….and much like you, Sheduer couldn’t handle it.   Deion and his son are big talkers with painfully thin skin.  Which is again, why it’s easy to dislike them. 

Sanders thought it was a diss sure. He still dapped him up and said he would talk in private. There is no beef

21 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Sanders thought it was a diss sure. He still dapped him up and said he would talk in private. There is no beef

Cam described it as one way beef.  His words.  Not mine.  

I don’t know if there is or isn’t beef currently.  Cam didn’t share the details of the post diss talk 

1 hour ago, CRA said:

Cam described it as one way beef.  His words.  Not mine.  

I don’t know if there is or isn’t beef currently.  Cam didn’t share the details of the post diss talk 

Shedeur told him in the video "we will talk".

Meaning in private.

He took issue with what Cam said. It's what kids do. There is no real beef tho.