• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024 College Football Thread

On 9/29/2024 at 5:17 AM, MillionDollarCam said:

Unlikely, UNC fans don’t even care that Mack has owned Duke because at the end of the day it’s about winning the ACC, not beating Duke.

If your only focus is on beating your rival then you’ll end up content year after year like NCSU fans.

Now if we were a playoff contender then I’d definitely be upset but this is just a bad UNC team that can’t be saved by Sam Howell or Drake Maye.

Why on earth would UNC fans be focused on winning the ACC?  They haven't done it since 1980, your claim to fame is just that...beating Duke.  Now UNC fans might think they are better than they actual are, and that is fine, but honestly Wake Forest and Duke have won the ACC more recent than UNC, in fact Duke has won more ACC championships; so has NCSU.  UNC is not some power house football program just waiting to get back to greatness.

List of Atlantic Coast Conference football champions - Wikipedia

• Flames 1

1 hour ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

You can't help yourself.

People don't like Shedeur yet he's projected to be a top 2 QB. Cam Newton is showing up to his games dapping him up. Shedeur is a man of the people.

Jump on this bandwagon we can go places with you on our side.

yeah, Cam showed up right after going online and telling the world Shedeur doesn't have a single college win worth talking about and that people don't like Sheduer (he hears things).     

and Shedeur left Cam standing their looking like a chump with his jaw dropping....after dabbing him up lol.  Which is fine.  Cam was the clown there.  The Sanders family is overly tuned into every word said about that on social media.  They have proven they are all overly fixated on social media talk. 

16 minutes ago, CRA said:

yeah, Cam showed up right after going online and telling the world Shedeur doesn't have a single college win worth talking about and that people don't like Sheduer (he hears things).     

and Shedeur left Cam standing their looking like a chump with his jaw dropping....after dabbing him up lol.  Which is fine.  Cam was the clown there.  The Sanders family is overly tuned into every word said about that on social media.  They have proven they are all overly fixated on social media talk. 

LMAO 

20 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

LMAO 

are you in denial that Cam was talking trash on his podcast? 

or are you in denial that Colorado is overly focused on the noise?  which is a top down issue.   Dad spazzing out because beat reporters aren't "fans".  Even last week, they had to suit Hunter up pregame different from his team because Richard Sherman called him bland lol.   Sheduer clearly not a fan of the Cam podcast.  Cam did shout out his boy Hunter.  That's who the people like.  As Cam noted. 

Just now, CRA said:

are you in denial that Cam was talking trash on his podcast? 

or are you in denial that Colorado is overly focused on the noise?  which is a top down issue.   Dad spazzing out because beat reporters aren't "fans".  Even last week, they had to suit Hunter up pregame different from his team because Richard Sherman called him bland lol.   Sheduer clearly not a fan of the Cam podcast. 

You're quite the character.

Colorado is 4-1 in their bye week. Everything good in Boulder I'm just enjoying the vibes right now my man. Watching these Nat'l sport debate shows apologize to Prime is quite entertaining.

Just waiting for you to come around with that apology to coach Prime.

3 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Just waiting for you to come around with that apology to coach Prime.

He has done nothing but prove me correct in what I have said about him. 

Colorado has more talent than several teams on their schedule.  You have created some fictional team that is just Shaduer and Hunter against the world with homeless men as teammates.  Colorado has talent.  When the talent evens with an opponent that's when the flaws are highlighted of the Sanders crew.   They will win some games.  Not sure how you think that somehow makes all the legit criticisms invalid. 

1 minute ago, CRA said:

He has done nothing but prove me correct in what I have said about him. 

Colorado has more talent than several teams on their schedule.  You have created some fictional team that is just Shaduer and Hunter against the world with homeless men as teammates.  Colorado has talent.  When the talent evens with an opponent that's when the flaws are highlighted of the Sanders crew.   They will win some games.  Not sure how you think that somehow makes all the legit criticisms invalid. 

Have you seen the comments in this thread?

People literally said they wouldn't win another game. You called him a bad coach. How are these things true when Colorado is 4-1 on their way to a bowl game.

Nobody had Colorado in the playoffs heading into the season. Hell they didn't even have them making a bowl game.

This is a weird time for you to be slandering Colorado. 11 days until their next game. Everyone is apologizing to Prime on these Nat'l networks. This is a week to respect Colorado as a legit football program.

Why the negativity?

I never liked Prime, to me he’s a total narcissist that only cares about himself. I have no problem admitting to that. But what about the son? Seems like a legit player, but is he the same way or is he different from his dad? Can he lead a team of grown men in the NFL? Honest question here as I’m curious to see what people think.

2 minutes ago, Martin said:

Can he lead a team of grown men in the NFL? Honest question here as I’m curious to see what people think.

Doubtful. NFL players care about their money, name, etc, not their coach's. His bombastic me first style won't impress millionaire adult players either.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Have you seen the comments in this thread?

People literally said they wouldn't win another game. You called him a bad coach. How are these things true when Colorado is 4-1 on their way to a bowl game.

Nobody had Colorado in the playoffs heading into the season. Hell they didn't even have them making a bowl game.

This is a weird time for you to be slandering Colorado. 11 days until their next game. Everyone is apologizing to Prime on these Nat'l networks. This is a week to respect Colorado as a legit football program.

Why the negativity?

other people's opinions are there opinions.  They got absurd skill talent to not beat some teams. 

again, Colorado and the media has demanded we talk about them.  Which is why I do. 

Which is why our boy was saying people don't like Sheduer, they like Hunter.  He has been hearing people talk.  And why he said Colorado doesn't have a single win to really justify any talk people do. 

I don't like what Sanders represents in college football.  Because he is only their for himself and his sons...and frankly Sanders and his son have become unlikeable people in the sport for many.  So they demand us talk about it.  So you keep hearing it. 

Go demand Cam Newton put some respect on that name then. 

37 minutes ago, CRA said:

other people's opinions are there opinions.  They got absurd skill talent to not beat some teams. 

again, Colorado and the media has demanded we talk about them.  Which is why I do. 

Which is why our boy was saying people don't like Sheduer, they like Hunter.  He has been hearing people talk.  And why he said Colorado doesn't have a single win to really justify any talk people do. 

I don't like what Sanders represents in college football.  Because he is only their for himself and his sons...and frankly Sanders and his son have become unlikeable people in the sport for many.  So they demand us talk about it.  So you keep hearing it. 

Go demand Cam Newton put some respect on that name then. 

Cam was at their game giving them respect. They are friends off the field. You seem lost on this subject.

11 minutes ago, Panthera onca said:

Deion will likely be the next Florida State coach. The fan base is done with Norvell and clamoring for Coach Prime. That would be entertaining as hell.

It's what we all want to see. You think Colorado was a big deal. Prime in the weak ACC would take over. I would love to see Prime in the ACC!

If UNC had any competitive spirits about football they would go after him.

2 hours ago, Martin said:

I never liked Prime, to me he’s a total narcissist that only cares about himself. I have no problem admitting to that. But what about the son? Seems like a legit player, but is he the same way or is he different from his dad? Can he lead a team of grown men in the NFL? Honest question here as I’m curious to see what people think.

I always thought he was mostly bull. Talented as hell but that ego was offensive pretty much.

Then a few years ago I heard some Braves people talking about him from the baseball days and they had great things to say about him as a teammate and person and he was being all humble and religious and seemed cool. 

But now, he is like ultimate over the top sports dad, it is too much like the little league version with dad as the coach (which, some men can do that and not come off like it's all about their kid, but it seems to me that does not describe Deon). 

Edited by strato