• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024 College Football Thread

4 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

LMAO I'm done.

Speaking of Tmac he's about to play. Guess I'm gonna watch him now. If you have been following me lately you would know that I have been saying we need to draft either Hunter or Tmac. Unlike you I can admit both players are great and I don't have to tear down Tmac to prove my point.

So me saying Hunter is a 1st round talent on either side of the ball, but he's a better CB prospect than WR, and if he did go in as a WR he's still the #2 or #3 WR in the draft, while also saying he's a legit generational college talent.........

Is me not admitting he's a great player and is me tearing him down?

What fuging planet are you living on?!?!?!?!?!

This is such a baffling post, I've done nothing but give Hunter respect in all of my posts about him and have just said he's not going to be a 2 way player at the next level and he's not as good of a WR prospect as T-Mac is.

But sure, I guess that's the same thing as me not admitting he's a great player and tearing him down, that makes total sense

4 minutes ago, tukafan21 said:

If Hunter enters the draft as a WR, then 100% yes, and a very solid chance Burden goes before him as well.

If he enters as a CB, there's just no way to predict it as it comes down to team needs of course.

I just checked the stats and Hunter has more receptions, more yards, and more receiving TDs than Tmac.

Tmac has yet to play so this could change after his game tonight.

Just saying bro you calling people dumb yet my guy is literally has better WR stats and this is with him playing defense.

Something not adding up. Maybe you need to look in the mirror and question yourself...

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I just checked the stats and Hunter has more receptions, more yards, and more receiving TDs than Tmac.

Just saying bro you calling people dumb yet my guy is literally has better WR stats and this is with him playing defense.

Something not adding up. Maybe you need to look in the mirror and question yourself...

Why are stats your end all be all in the discussion between two players?

Since when do raw stats have anything to do with NFL potential, do you not realize how different the college game is and how the stats aren't everything?

Malik Washington

Oh, who's that you probably ask?

He was a 6th round draft pick by the Dolphins this past year.

Why do I bring him up you ask?

Because he lead the nation last year with 110 catches, was 4th in yards, and a pathetic 26th in TD's

BUT STATS!!!!!!!!!!  OH MY GOD!!!! HOW CAN WE EVER JUDGE TWO PLAYERS DRAFT PROSPECTS AGAINST EACH OTHER ON ANYTHING OTHER THAN STATS?!?!?!?!?!

10 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Oh, and side note, if you're going to tout stats as the trump card in a discussion, maybe you should learn how to look at them better.

Because yes, as of this moment, Hunter has 46 catches, 561 yards, and 6 TDs compared to T-Mac's 23, 453, and 4 TDs

So yea, Hunter has 23 catches, 108 yards, and 2 TDs more than T-Mac, and like you said, T-Mac hasn't played yet today.  But what you didn't look at is that Colorado already had played one more game than Arizona this season before this week as we were on bye last week, so those numbers are now having played 2 more games than T-Mac.

Sure, the 23 more catches is impressive, but 108 more yards in 2 more games, not so much.  That also points out my comparison between the two, Hunter isn't the downfield threat that T-Mac is.

5 minutes ago, tukafan21 said:

Why are stats your end all be all in the discussion between two players?

Since when do raw stats have anything to do with NFL potential, do you not realize how different the college game is and how the stats aren't everything?

Malik Washington

Oh, who's that you probably ask?

He was a 6th round draft pick by the Dolphins this past year.

Why do I bring him up you ask?

Because he lead the nation last year with 110 catches, was 4th in yards, and a pathetic 26th in TD's

BUT STATS!!!!!!!!!!  OH MY GOD!!!! HOW CAN WE EVER JUDGE TWO PLAYERS DRAFT PROSPECTS AGAINST EACH OTHER ON ANYTHING OTHER THAN STATS?!?!?!?!?!

Because you keep complaining about how he is not a better WR.

If Tmac didn't have that 300 yard game he would be getting blown out. Stats play a factor.

16 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

You are comparing 5 games vs 3 games worth of stats.   

per game, it’s Tmac

Hunter is the best football player in college football.  He doesn’t project as the best WR in the draft. 

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

Because you keep complaining about how he is not a better WR.

If Tmac didn't have that 300 yard game he would be getting blown out. Stats play a factor.

And per my latest post, that Hunter only has 108 more yards despite playing 2 more games so far?

You want to discount a 300 yard game but ignore that?

Okay, makes sense to me

1 minute ago, tukafan21 said:

Oh, and side note, if you're going to tout stats as the trump card in a discussion, maybe you should learn how to look at them better.

Because yes, as of this moment, Hunter has 46 catches, 561 yards, and 6 TDs compared to T-Mac's 23, 453, and 4 TDs

So yea, Hunter has 23 catches, 108 yards, and 2 TDs more than T-Mac, and like you said, T-Mac hasn't played yet today.  But what you didn't look at is that Colorado already had played one more game than Arizona this season before this week as we were on bye last week, so those numbers are now having played 2 more games than T-Mac.

Sure, the 23 more catches is impressive, but 108 more yards in 2 more games, not so much.  That also points out my comparison between the two, Hunter isn't the downfield threat that T-Mac is.

I'm watching Tmac right now. I hope he balls out tonight.

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

Yet you told me stats don't matter LMAO

Make up your mind. Stats are only convenient when you want them to be.

First of all, THAT post wasn't me

Second of all, I've said that traits and how they project to the NFL game matter more than stats, but if you're going to look at stats, you have to look at them correctly anyways.

2 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Yet you told me stats don't matter LMAO

Make up your mind. Stats are only convenient when you want them to be.

When did I say stats don’t matter.  But if you are asking, they aren’t the final say of a discussion.