• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024 College Football Thread

2 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Don't let @tukafan21 see this comment 

How many times do I have to tell you that there is a difference between NCAA and NFL football?

His 2 way ability is something you just don't see anymore, so yea, when you can play both ways at a high level, it's going to likely make you the best player in the nation.  That doesn't mean the same player has to then be considered the top player in the draft, not by any means.  Just look at the numbers of Heisman winners who were drafted low and/or never had decent NFL careers.

You're stuck on him being this generational NCAA talent and think that makes him the #1 WR, when in reality it's his 2nd best position, when combined with his size, makes him a better CB prospect than a WR.

And even beyond that, it's not like I've ever said he's undraftable or even a mid round pick, I've said he's still likely a 1st rounder as WR, but just the 3rd best WR, not one of the Top 2 because there are 2 better WR prospects.

The fact that you can't or won't see this argument and just take anything I say as attacking Hunter or saying he's awful, is YOU making it personal, not me, like you love to claim.

I've said it before, he's more Reggie Bush, a generational college talent but someone who's game doesn't translate the same way to the NFL, than a Charles Woodson, a 2 way talent who was also ended up a 1st ballot HOFer.