• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024 College Football Thread

5 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

If Miami wins tonight they'll go undefeated. They have the classic Clemson schedule of ease. Louisville and Syracuse won't be a problem. Ward is good but it could be bad for the ACC if the toughest games Miami plays come in the tournament.

the classic Clemson schedule…generally featured them scheduling 2 SEC teams every year or ND.   Miami has a really weak schedule this year given they basically just got a Gamecock type game and no plus 1.  

If they lose to VT tonight, I think odds rise they lose again. 

I think Clemson has a better team this year than Miami.  Miami just the better QB.  

2 minutes ago, CRA said:

the classic Clemson schedule…generally featured them scheduling 2 SEC teams every year or ND.   Miami has a really weak schedule this year given they basically just got a Gamecock type game and no plus 1.  

If they lose to VT tonight, I think odds rise they lose again. 

I think Clemson has a better team this year than Miami.  Miami just the better QB.  

Which SEC schools though? And ND sucks. I know you're the board's Clemson homer, but come on. You know they've had easy schedules in the past years. It's not a knock on them being talented. Don't feel you have to defend that. It's a knock on their pretty record during all those years.

Just now, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Which SEC schools though? And ND sucks. I know you're the board's Clemson homer, but come on. You know they've had easy schedules in the past years. It's not a knock on them being talented. Don't feel you have to defend that. It's a knock on their pretty record during all those years.

UGA, Auburn, Texas AM, Notre Dame…

I mean they play in the freaking ACC. They play an ACC schedule.  But during their run, they always had 2 SEC schools or Notre Dame.   

Clemson makes sure they have 2 of those games on the schedule.  Miami only ever has 1.   

BOTH would be viewed as weak schedules.  But Miami schedules weaker than Clemson