• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024 College Football Thread

1 hour ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Man he has the worst Oline in college football yet somehow was clutch enough to drive them down the field and tie the game.

At this point I'm just convinced people hate everything about Colorado. Sanders will be a top 3 QB in the draft point blank. 

@CRA I miss you last night man. You only come around when Colorado is losing. Never change.

They lose a lot, so I get why you think I’m only around when they lose.   They stormed the field and tore down the goalpost for….Baylor.  

Baylor was 3-9 last year.  They suck.  Colorado has significantly more talent than Baylor bruh and it took a horrific coaching decision by the Baylor on that Hail Mary for Colorado to steal one lol. 

1 hour ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Man he has the worst Oline in college football yet somehow was clutch enough to drive them down the field and tie the game.

At this point I'm just convinced people hate everything about Colorado. Sanders will be a top 3 QB in the draft point blank. 

@CRA I miss you last night man. You only come around when Colorado is losing. Never change.

I said elsewhere I actually like Sanders the football player.

I love the Geno comp for him. I worry about some of the sacks that aren’t on the OL. Very much like I did with Bryce 

hell, I’d be all for Carolina convincing Sanders to play here. We’re going to need someone who is used to a circus like environment in order to succeed here

1 minute ago, *FreeFua* said:

I love the Geno comp for him. I worry about some of the sacks that aren’t on the OL. Very much like I did with Bryce 

hell, I’d be all for Carolina convincing Sanders to play here. We’re going to need someone who is used to a circus like environment in order to succeed here

He'd be going from a full blown circus to a pure clown show.

• Beer 1

8 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

I think what is really going to hurt Sanders is his dad and that O at Colorado.  He has talent.  But given the exaggerated slant to showcase him he is developing horrible habits.   He definitely helps create a lot negative plays with poor decision making/hero mindset 

• Beer 1

31 minutes ago, CRA said:

They lose a lot, so I get why you think I’m only around when they lose.   They stormed the field and tore down the goalpost for….Baylor.  

Baylor was 3-9 last year.  They suck.  Colorado has significantly more talent than Baylor bruh and it took a horrific coaching decision by the Baylor on that Hail Mary for Colorado to steal one lol. 

Did you see Prime apologize for "the fans storming the field" in his post game PC?

Prime apologized when he didn't have to. Also apologized to the Baylor HC for not getting a chance to shake his hand.

Cmon man Colorado is for the people. Love us, embrace us, do you believe now!

See you around next week "if they lose".

35 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

If people can put the hate to the side because of his father you can really see this kid is a legit NFL QB. 

I just don't see how his father lets him play here tho. I consider Shedeur and Arch off limits because of their family.

Maybe things change, but right now I don't think Prime would let his son play here.

• Beer 1

28 minutes ago, CRA said:

I think what is really going to hurt Sanders is his dad and that O at Colorado.  He has talent.  But given the exaggerated slant to showcase him he is developing horrible habits.   He definitely helps create a lot negative plays with poor decision making/hero mindset 

How do you develop good habits behind a bad Oline for 2 straight years?

If you want to judge him look at his Jackson St film when he actually had protection. There isn't another college football QB who would have survived behind that pathetic Oline.

2 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

I saw an article this morning stating that Jacksonville should dump Trevor Lawrence and draft Cam Ward.  While Cam is having a solid year, that might be going overboard a bit.  

Trevor Lawrence really got over hyped. I thought dude was going to be the next great QB. He's underperformed so far.

10 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Trevor Lawrence really got over hyped. I thought dude was going to be the next great QB. He's underperformed so far.

The vast majority of top ranked QB's coming out of college are over hyped. I guess over hyping them is how the Mel Kiper's of the world get clicks and get paid.  For every Joe Burrow or CJ Stroud, there are 2-3 Trevor Lawrence's (guys that are decent, but not future Hof qb), and several total bust like Bryce Young and Zach Smith.  

On 8/29/2024 at 10:05 AM, Jackie Lee said:

Any intriguing QB's playing tonight aside from Colorado?

Not gonna sift through 150+ pages but Nico Iamaleava from Tennessee played last night. Made some impressive throws. Definitely want him to be a Panther when the time comes.