• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024 College Football Thread

Best comment i found from a facebook thread about the game : 

I just smashed my TV in front of 30 guests at my party because of this loss. My wife just took our crying kids and said they're all spending the week at a hotel. This team has ruined my life and my party. I can't handle this anymore. Goodbye Baylor . I am no longer a fan.

3 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

Storming the field cause they beat Baylor lmao.  Fun game though.

100000% worth it IMO. Colorado is NOT a great team. They had to come back from a points deficit and win the game in dramatic fashion when their Oline and Dline were getting dominated the whole game

If nothing else, it solidified how fuging good Sheddur Sanders and Travis Hunter are. Especially Travis Hunter. 

Just when i was saying Hunter should stick to WR in the NFL he caused the game winning fumble. Its possible he might NEED to play both WR and CB in the NFL too. Just too damn good at both.

Edited by Hoenheim
  • Pie 1

A lot of people seemingly treat Colorado like they're a much better football team than they actually are. Maybe mostly because of Deion and Sheddurs off the field antics. But especially in the trenches, they're just not very good. They are carried heavily by like 3-4 skill players and a roster of mostly meh talent otherwise especially in the trenches. 

The fact that Sheddur plays as well as he does with an Oline that routinely has defenders getting free rushes at him every other passing play, struggling to stop the run on defense and struggling TO RUN on offense. Is a testament to his talent. And Travis Hunter routinely bails out the team with clutch play after clutch play.

View it objectively taking out the heavily polarizing personalties on Coloardo.. this was a mediocre football team just barely edging out another team around their level.

Colorado should and probably will get obliterated by the top teams they'll play. Their trench guys get mollywhopped by mediocre dudes, what do you think would happen against the best of the best??