• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024 College Football Thread

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'm just saying that's probably a big part of why so many more people talk about UNC on here and in the state of NC in general. UNC has MUCH deeper roots in the state.

I think it’s closer to the fact that you only need a 500 SAT score and somewhat speak English, but to each their own.  But honestly Mack has done all he can do, you guys have to much talent to play like you have the last few years

2 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

Seriously is that true?

Yes, by state law, at least 82% of each incoming freshman class at the University of North Carolina (UNC) must be from North Carolina. In addition, the UNC System has a policy that limits the number of out-of-state students to 18% of the first-year undergraduate class at most UNC campuses. This policy was created in 1986 to ensure that qualified North Carolina students have enough seats. 

5 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'm just saying that's probably a big part of why so many more people talk about UNC on here and in the state of NC in general. UNC has MUCH deeper roots in the state. UNC is a NC institution. Duke just happens to have an ugly campus in a shitty town that happens to be surrounded by the state of NC.

Dukes campus is gorgeous!  Did you know that Duke did not originate in Durham?   Founded in NC but not in Durham

22 minutes ago, HPPantherzfan said:

I think it’s closer to the fact that you only need a 500 SAT score and somewhat speak English, but to each their own.  But honestly Mack has done all he can do, you guys have to much talent to play like you have the last few years

All you have to do is gobble balls on camera to go to duke, just ask Belle Knox