• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024 College Football Thread

Just now, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

Just turned UNC-JMU on, what the hell?

Yeah this is what happens when you have no QB.

I knew from the 1st game we weren't going to be a factor this year. How does Mack Brown go into the season with no QB SMH.

These dudes look like they should be at the division 2 level.

6 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Can you admit now we have no QB?

I tried to tell you we just don't have a QB this year. We really going to get exposed when ACC play starts and that's sad because our schedule has been weak so far.

QB? Bro... We're on pace to giving up a Benjamin to JMU. LOL

But other than that, how was the play Mrs. Lincoln?

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Yeah this is what happens when you have no QB.

I knew from the 1st game we weren't going to be a factor this year. How does Mack Brown go into the season with no QB SMH.

These dudes look like they should be at the division 2 level.

Are you high? The issue isn't anything to do with offense. The issue is we are allowing multiple receivers to streak down the field completely uncovered on every snap on defense.

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Are you high? The issue isn't anything to do with offense. The issue is we are allowing multiple receivers to streak down the field completely uncovered on every snap on defense.

I'm not even watching the game. But QB has been the issue as well. If we can't stop them we should at least be able to outscore them. We struggling vs mediocre competition.

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I'm not even watching the game. But QB has been the issue as well. If we can't stop them we should at least be able to outscore them. We struggling vs mediocre competition.

Then stop. Criswell has actually been playing well. The D is getting absolutely boat raced. We haven't covered a receiver yet. The toughest decision this JMU QB is facing is picking which wide open receiver he's gonna throw to.