• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024 College Football Thread

51 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

I had only watched the first half last night. App's QB looked good last year. Looks like he's regressed so far this season though. Don't know if App lost a lot of players to the portal, but the defense looked terrible too.

Looked like they were running against a high school defense.  It was pitiful.

• Pie 2

15 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Rhule fanboys must be loving this Nebraska team this season.

Don't be afraid come out of the closet. Let the Rhule flow through your veins!

this is some hardcore cope.  You are supporting a clown so clownish….Panther fans were forced to support Nebraska for one week.  You should think long and hard about that one. 

13 minutes ago, CRA said:

this is some hardcore cope.  You are supporting a clown so clownish….Panther fans were forced to support Nebraska for one week.  You should think long and hard about that one. 

Lol you have to get over Prime and Colorado bro.

This is Rhule night let him shine.

8 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Lol you have to get over Prime and Colorado bro.

This is Rhule night let him shine.

I’m over him.  Was done when he exposed himself prior to Colorado Clownshow.  College football and the media needs to be too…..because that program is getting air and attention best put on other programs.  So until that stops, the clown show gets talked about 

8pm on Fox this week.  

1 minute ago, CRA said:

I’m over him.  Was done when he exposed himself prior to Colorado Clownshow.  College football and the media needs to be too…..because that program is getting air and attention best put on other programs.  So until that stops, the clown show gets talked about 

8pm on Fox this week.  

See you around.

Don't disappear if they win. I know you like to come around when they are losing.

4 hours ago, jayboogieman said:

I had only watched the first half last night. App's QB looked good last year. Looks like he's regressed so far this season though. Don't know if App lost a lot of players to the portal, but the defense looked terrible too.

Yeah, they got to be bad.  Clemson’s Cade I think technically had the greatest half in ACC history.  ACC been playing cupcakes for decades.  Something not right with App St

16 minutes ago, CRA said:

Yeah, they got to be bad.  Clemson’s Cade I think technically had the greatest half in ACC history.  ACC been playing cupcakes for decades.  Something not right with App St

They lost a few players to graduation and the portal, but gained 15 more from the portal. They have the same HC, though calls are getting louder for him to be fired. Maybe his message has gotten stale.

1 hour ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

I'm not rooting for Rhule.  I'm rooting for the Patrick Mahomes cosplayer they have at QB.

This dude is supremely unlikable. This clown not only said he wasn't trying to copy Mahomes but that Mahomes was the one trying to copy him.