• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024 College Football Thread

1 minute ago, beo said:

Lol the media sucks Deion off wth? They're like polar opposites. All Cam ever got from the media were bullshit narratives that idiots who didn't watch him play mindlessly believed and them making a mountain out of a molehill with the fumble that he didn't fall on due to it being batted away from where he was about to dive. 

Sorry I didn't be more specific 

Prime and CamWhoaaCam vs The World!

• Pie 1
  • The D 1

50 minutes ago, beo said:

Lol the media sucks Deion off wth? They're like polar opposites. All Cam ever got from the media were bullshit narratives that idiots who didn't watch him play mindlessly believed and them making a mountain out of a molehill with the fumble that he didn't fall on due to it being batted away from where he was about to dive. 

That stuff with the female reporter backhanded compliment was nuts.

The meat or core of his remarks were intended to be a compliment. Positive. Hell no we can't take time to look any deeper than our agenda, he said it, GET HIM. 

Edited by strato
  • Beer 1

5 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

I’d be surprised if the Mannings allow a small market team to draft him. This is assuming he is good enough to be the top QB. Ewers has kept him on the bench. 

Might be true, but if a team with that top pick as a true blue chip #1 WR already in house, they could view that as a big positive to help him right away as a rookie

But I just want T-Mac on the Panthers so bad, haha

• Pie 1

5 hours ago, tukafan21 said:

Might be true, but if a team with that top pick as a true blue chip #1 WR already in house, they could view that as a big positive to help him right away as a rookie

But I just want T-Mac on the Panthers so bad, haha

I wouldn’t complain about getting T-Mac at all. He is a beast! 

10 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Colorado running up the score and causing havoc. I love it even the announcers are furious.

Prime and Cam vs The World!

Every single weekend, Sanders tell you he is a horrible football coach whose main purpose is promoting his son.  

28-9.  Minute left on the clock.  Pass, pass, pass.   QB still in the game.  QB still getting hit.  

the mental gymnastics = he is causing havoc lol.  Really = he is a bad coach.  That managed to catch a bad team. 

• Flames 1

14 minutes ago, CRA said:

Every single weekend, Sanders tell you he is a horrible football coach whose main purpose is promoting his son.  

28-9.  Minute left on the clock.  Pass, pass, pass.   QB still in the game.  QB still getting hit.  

the mental gymnastics = he is causing havoc lol.  Really = he is a bad coach.  That managed to catch a bad team. 

You still hate prime tell me something I don't know.

He won the game. Yet you still find something to hate on.

Never change CRA.

13 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'm begging for it. Give me the reason I need to walk away from this toxic relationship. I'm like a battered spouse with my Panthers fandom. I'd leave but I swear he could change and we got kids and poo.

Well, he's down at the bar getting liquored up again and he's a mean drunk. Here I sit torn between anxiously hoping he makes it home okay and dreading his arrival.

2 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

You still hate prime tell me something I don't know.

He won the game. Yet you still find something to hate on.

Never change CRA.

I’m not finding anything.  It’s the same consistent criticism.  Which you deflect from…despite it showing up each and every weekend.  

Sanders  is the Donald Trump of college football.