• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024 College Football Thread

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Yeah we have ownership induced fickleness. Coaches, quarterbacks, revolving door. But the story, in the first place, is just not based on a sturdy set of assumptions.  These people are not Bryce Young comps. Start there. They were more legit prospects with actual arm talent and are not at all physical outliers.  They actually have the tools to thrive, if they use them properly. Bryce has like, a tool box with the little plastic hammer and plastic saw, particularly compared to Darnold Mayfield was bad on his own. Like Bryce. Plus how in the hell did the team even have time to mess him up? He was bad right out of the gate. I am telling you, this can be twisted into we helped him. I'll spare y'all the details.  Mayfield sat. Like Bryce will. It helped him. I don't know that there will be another point of similarity going forward. But if anything will help Young, it would be this. Definition of insanity and all that. Stop repeating it.  Darnold, was Jets failure we did somewhat rehab. It took him another year on another team to have some success why he has not yet sustained. We have to wait and see. We are the 2nd team of 4. I think. That's it. Also was good here for the same amount of time he has been in Minnesota. And if he does well we can say the same thing next week. This is just lazy stuff. They get away it because people are fuging dumb.
    • I think the point they're getting at in a beating around the bush way is that Tepper's Panthers are career killers and young QBs and other star players would be best to stay away.
    • pro football reference says the average HOF C has 5 all pro selections.  So he is coming in light of the average.