• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024 College Football Thread

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

If this FSU coach doesn't bench DJU he's gonna get fired. And they were trying to crown his ass as one of the best coaches in college football going into the season.

Makes me wonder... how fuging good was Jordan Travis? Jets may have gotten a steal in the 5th.

Jordan was good.  DJ is also really bad though 

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

They’re gonna be so demoralized from this season, they’ll probably hire coach prime lol

Probably it's damn near a guarantee at this point. Prime will have no excuses at FSU. If he can't win there in a weak ACC conference his coaching career is likely done.

Colorado is just a bad location he was never going to turn that program around.

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

Probably it's damn near a guarantee at this point. Prime will have no excuses at FSU. If he can't win there in a weak ACC conference his coaching career is likely done.

Colorado is just a bad location he was never going to turn that program around.

You said he would be a national championship contender this year

11 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

They’re gonna be so demoralized from this season, they’ll probably hire coach prime lol

So... same results with more fanfare?

Watch Deion bail on coaching to become the agent for Sheduer and Hunter. I'm barely even joking. I think his coaching days are very numbered and his next foray will probably be some type of publicity agent for players and honestly he'd probably be very good at it. That's what he does best - get attention.