• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024 College Football Thread

1 minute ago, tukafan21 said:

I started a thread saying last November that he needed to be our pick in 25 lol

We have had a bunch of good players at Arizona since I went there, lots that I thought would be good NFL players, some panned out and others didn’t.

But there have only been 2 that I felt were can’t miss stars that will be many times over pro bowl type of players.

Gronkowski and T-Mac

Another good sign from the looks of it his QB isn't really that good. He's made some bad throws so far. If you still have production with a bad QB that's a sign of a special WR.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, strato said:

I wasn't talking about Morgan, he is gonna defer to Canales on that, 100%. And the OC, those guys should be better than what we have had picking them. All I am saying. 

Ah. I'll withhold on DC and his staff until a little later this season. That's if I keep watching games. If Sunday ends up like last Sunday, then that's a wrap.

2 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Another good sign from the looks of it his QB isn't really that good. He's made some bad throws so far. If you still have production with a bad QB that's a sign of a special WR.

No he’s actually real good, just made a bad decision or two tonight so far, all QB’s do.

He was the national freshman of the year last year and would have been a Heisman candidate if he had started from game 1, didn’t take over until game 4 I think

• Beer 1

8 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Just turned the game on a minute ago ... Arizona has a Bryce-sized QB. Holy crap. But the difference is he has moxy.

This is so damn shortsighted.  Bryce had 80 TD passes in college in like 2 years and had all kinda moxie.  Bash pro Bryce but college Bryce was completely dominant. 

Edited by Shocker
  • Flames 2

2 minutes ago, tukafan21 said:

I’ll take it, first road game of the year, first “Big 12” game even though it’s considered non conference and only down 7 despite all the mistakes.

We can win this game, just feed T-Mac and good things will happen

You might win regardless. It is the Wildcats taking on the Wildcats after all.Exit Strategy Life GIF

51 minutes ago, tukafan21 said:

I’ll take it, first road game of the year, first “Big 12” game even though it’s considered non conference and only down 7 despite all the mistakes.

We can win this game, just feed T-Mac and good things will happen

Lol this one is over my man.

That QB is suspect if you ask me. He does a lot of running around with the ball trying to make a big play. Just throw the ball.

5 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Lol this one is over my man.

That QB is suspect if you ask me. He does a lot of running around with the ball trying to make a big play. Just throw the ball.

He’s definitely trying to do too much tonight, but the WRs outside of T-Mac aren’t exactly getting open and they keep doubling him to force someone else to step up

yea, we’ll lose this one, but T-Mac is still a beast