• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024 College Football Thread

10 minutes ago, CRA said:

Sanders side of the story

“This is a lie,” Sanders said in a text to Martin. “Please ask them to report who I told this to. There’s no ACCOUNTABILITY in that business anymore. None! This is also a guy that has had a bone to pick since I arrived. God bless him. They all want & need attention in this dying day of media jockeying for stability.”

Their press release response. 

When Shadeur Sanders scores, the band will wait a moment for a small snippet of Shadeur’s song to play before immediately kicking into ‘Glory, Glory Colorado

basically Sanders confirming the general gist of the report.  With the added, I didn't tell nobody about this.....and the we just ask them to wait so my son's theme music can play first. 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

3 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Good game worth watching tonight. Arizona has a 6'5 Mike Evans clone could be a possible target for us in the draft.

Supposedly he's a top 3 WR prospect in this draft.

Top 3 WR prospect? We should only be scouting consensus #1 overall caliber folks lol 

Just now, CRA said:

Top 3 WR prospect? We should only be scouting consensus #1 overall caliber folks lol 

I'm on the trade back bandwagon. I don't want a QB from this draft. We need to add talent.

We need to go the Bears route trade that #1 pick to the highest bidder. Hopefully a team trades up for a QB they desperately want.

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

I'm on the trade back bandwagon. I don't want a QB from this draft. We need to add talent.

We need to go the Bears route trade that #1 pick to the highest bidder. Hopefully a team trades up for a QB they desperately want.

Maybe, but if you look at Carolina, San Fran, etc…..you got to think we have made the big trade up less appealing.   And Caleb predictably looking like hot garbage ain’t going to help either.  But I’m fine with a trade down pending we acquire a functional QB to steer this thing and focus on the rest for a bit 

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Tmac a big body, but he is very fluid and quick for his size.

Ayo @tukafan21 im warming up to your guy.

I’m telling you, he’s got it all, sure Hunter and Burden are a tad faster/quicker, but that’s to be expected with the size difference.  There aren’t many 6’5” WRs with his speed and agility.

And just look how they keep running a safety over there, even if he’s not doing anything because of it, he’s giving us an advantage.

He’s my #1 want next year, if we get the first pick and nobody will trade with us, I’m still taking him (and only a slight bias in that, he’s just that good)

Edited by tukafan21

1 minute ago, tukafan21 said:

Yesirrrrr

T-Mac either making plays or drawing double coverage totally away from the play and giving us numbers to take advantage 

I would say he's someone to keep an eye on for the draft. The problem is I think they go QB or tackle if the Panthers go offense. Otherwise, it's time to add cheap young talent to the defense.