• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024 College Football Thread

1 hour ago, tukafan21 said:

Literally the worst game of his career lol

Lot of speculation that he might have been sick or something, as he just didn't look like himself out there in general, even just when lining up before the snap, he was moving real slow, may have just been out there as a decoy to take the defenses attention

So you still have him as the 1st WR off the board?

5 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

So you still have him as the 1st WR off the board?

Yes and no, one bad game in general doesn't ruin a player's draft stock, especially if he might have been playing sick.

I personally would still take him as the top WR due to his size, but I still say he is in the battle for the top WR off the board with Burden, just like I said last week.

Both will be taken over Hunter if he comes into the league as a WR only, VERY confident of that

3 minutes ago, tukafan21 said:

Yes and no, one bad game in general doesn't ruin a player's draft stock, especially if he might have been playing sick.

I personally would still take him as the top WR due to his size, but I still say he is in the battle for the top WR off the board with Burden, just like I said last week.

Both will be taken over Hunter if he comes into the league as a WR only, VERY confident of that

So it seems like you don't want the bet.

I said Hunter will be drafted before both WRs. You're covering yourself in case he gets drafted as a DB.

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

So it seems like you don't want the bet.

I said Hunter will be drafted before both WRs. You're covering yourself in case he gets drafted as a DB.

I said it in the very first response to you when you said that.

You can't compare his draft slot to T-Mac and Burden if he goes into the league as a DB when the debate is about who will be first WR drafted, LOL

If Hunter goes in as a WR only, he will 100% be drafted after both of them (again, as long as they play out the year and go into the draft healthy of course, that's a factor for any draftable player).

If he goes in as a DB or for some crazy reason a two way player, then there isn't anything to even discuss, as it comes down to team need

Just now, tukafan21 said:

I said it in the very first response to you when you said that.

You can't compare his draft slot to T-Mac and Burden if he goes into the league as a DB when the debate is about who will be first WR drafted, LOL

If Hunter goes in as a WR only, he will 100% be drafted after both of them (again, as long as they play out the year and go into the draft healthy of course, that's a factor for any draftable player).

If he goes in as a DB or for some crazy reason a two way player, then there isn't anything to even discuss, as it comes down to team need

Yeah that bet is off. I thought the position didn't matter.

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

Yeah that bet is off. I thought the position didn't matter.

So you wanted to make a bet on players of possibly a different position before the season even started, let alone knowing the draft order and team needs?!?!

That's just ridiculous

Hunter is a unicorn in college, no doubt about it, and it makes him a better Heisman candidate.  But it doesn't any bearing on his NFL draft prospects at only one of the two positions, NFL teams don't care about your DB ability if you aren't going to play the position in the NFL.

Just now, tukafan21 said:

So you wanted to make a bet on players of possibly a different position before the season even started, let alone knowing the draft order and team needs?!?!

That's just ridiculous

Hunter is a unicorn in college, no doubt about it, and it makes him a better Heisman candidate.  But it doesn't any bearing on his NFL draft prospects at only one of the two positions, NFL teams don't care about your DB ability if you aren't going to play the position in the NFL.

Hunter will be drafted before any WR.

That's the bet take it or leave it?

3 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Hunter will be drafted before any WR.

That's the bet take it or leave it?

No, because if he goes in as a DB there is no way to predict the team needs at the top of the draft.

Hunter will be drafted AFTER both T-Mac and Burden if he goes into the NFL as a WR, that's the bet, take it or leave it.

(and if/when you leave it, don't forget that YOU were the person last week saying he would be drafted ahead of them even if he went in as a WR only)

That was literally the whole debate last weekend, who was the better WR prospect

Edited by tukafan21

5 minutes ago, CRA said:

the family project only has 1 more year to go.  Then Deion can devote his time to NFL draft.  Where’s my son’s theme music! 

Man, that program is about to implode in an unprecedented way. Rumor has it that Deion made the entire team run gassers while he told his sons and Hunter to go rest in the locker room.

The circus happening there makes our situation look tame in comparison.

12 minutes ago, CRA said:

the family project only has 1 more year to go.  Then Deion can devote his time to NFL draft.  Where’s my son’s theme music! 

Come on dude...look where this is from.  Lol 

Edited by CPF4LIFE

5 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Come on dude...look where this is from. This is obviously fake just like everything else. Lol 

I mean, you can fact check it down to local media and a professor at the school.  That's where Barstool essentially is retweeting the info from.   

It's not really from Barstool.  It's from this guy. 

Jake Shapiro is a sports analyst for DenverSports.com. Shap also works as an adjunct sports media professor at his alma mater, the University of Colorado-Boulder. Previously, Jake worked at the Denver Post in breaking news and has covered the Colorado Buffaloes, Rapids and Rockies for years

and what do they play after a Sanders TD? His theme music. Just like dad lol.  Where's my theme music at!!!

Sanders side of the story

“This is a lie,” Sanders said in a text to Martin. “Please ask them to report who I told this to. There’s no ACCOUNTABILITY in that business anymore. None! This is also a guy that has had a bone to pick since I arrived. God bless him. They all want & need attention in this dying day of media jockeying for stability.”

Their press release response. 

When Shadeur Sanders scores, the band will wait a moment for a small snippet of Shadeur’s song to play before immediately kicking into ‘Glory, Glory Colorado

basically Sanders confirming the general gist of the report.  With the added, I didn't tell nobody about this.....and the we just ask them to wait so my son's theme music can play first. 

• Pie 1