• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024 College Football Thread

Just now, flagfootballcoach28 said:

Feel bad for Hampton. This Oline is horrible.  

It's tough when the D has no respect for your QB's ability to throw the football.

I have no idea why Mack is sticking with Johnson when we're running an offense now to minimize the QB position. Just bench the guy. You've removed the QB from your offense already.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It's tough when the D has no respect for your QB's ability to throw the football.

I have no idea why Mack is sticking with Johnson when we're running an offense now to minimize the QB position. Just bench the guy. You've removed the QB from your offense already.

Johnson is the starter. I think Mack's message is clear. This season is over btw.

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Johnson is the starter. I think Mack's message is clear. This season is over btw.

Oh, it's clear. I just don't know why he lied. He claimed both QBs would have an opportunity tonight. Not like Johnson went out there and lit it up. LOL Hell, if he did no one would be complaining about sticking with him.

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

It's okay to say something positive about the future top 5 pick.

He might be our next QB lol

I'm kinda surprised they passed so much on that drive, but I guess they're playing for the win and not the punt.  I felt like it was a bit of a 50/50 for NDSU to kick off deep there even with 3 timeouts, because Colorado has had their D figured out.