• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024 College Football Thread

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Can you name another QB with as many red flags who everyone made endless excuses for? Analysts legitimately tried to say he was carrying inferior talent. At ALA-fuging-BAMA 

Everyone had red flags last off season. It was a “not strong” qb class across the board.

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Can you name another QB with as many red flags who everyone made endless excuses for? Analysts legitimately tried to say he was carrying inferior talent. At ALA-fuging-BAMA 

Dude, let it go. Young was drafted over a year ago. It's time to move on. Complain some more about Johnson's kid

• Flames 1

8 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Wait so you saying he has nothing around him yet saying the QB is set up for incredible stats.

Tell me you're a hater without telling me you're a hater?

I’m saying the mission in Colorado is….Sanders’ son.  Little else.  And that will get proven as fact when they all leave and folks buying into the Sanders circus will invent some excuse for Deion

I was a big Sanders fan initially at Jackson St. So you can sell the hater stuff elsewhere.  Time has shown and revealed what the showman is really about….so the kool aid got put down last season. 

they don’t want it be able to run the ball.  It’s by design.  That gets in the way of the plans. They make their OL look worse than it should.  That too is a byproduct of the QB show/plan.  They don’t care if the offensive design, play calling and Sanders himself makes them look bad. 

• Pie 1