• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fox - Go Screw Yourself!!

8 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I see Brady taking the Peyton Manning route. Calling games ain't for everybody.

He can just start his own show or something like the Manning's have. I guess we will see how it goes his first season.

Greg got screwed, but it's Brady he will always have the top spot just because he's the GOAT.

Brady doesn't have the personality to have his own show like the Manning brothers do, that's something entirely different than being a color commentator.

Aint nobody paying Brady $40 million to do something like the Manningcast

He'd be more likely to end up as a studio analyst than that, and maybe he will someday, but unless Fox fires him, I can't see him walking away from that contract unless he's truly miserable calling games.

He's going to get $37 million a year, while not being allowed to do like 75% of the work that most color commentators do because of these new proposed restrictions for him.  He needs to show up 22 Sunday's a season and talk for 3 hours, what an easy gig

7 minutes ago, tukafan21 said:

Brady doesn't have the personality to have his own show like the Manning brothers do, that's something entirely different than being a color commentator.

Aint nobody paying Brady $40 million to do something like the Manningcast

He'd be more likely to end up as a studio analyst than that, and maybe he will someday, but unless Fox fires him, I can't see him walking away from that contract unless he's truly miserable calling games.

He's going to get $37 million a year, while not being allowed to do like 75% of the work that most color commentators do because of these new proposed restrictions for him.  He needs to show up 22 Sunday's a season and talk for 3 hours, what an easy gig

Are you jealous of Brady bro?

16 minutes ago, TNPanther said:

Brady will draw in the views on his name alone. I think he will be terribly boring. 

Fox's broadcasting quality has really overall declined lately. 

Ehhhh, not so sure about that

Why would someone watch a football game they don't care about just to hear Brady be a commentator during the game?

I'm a massive sports fan and I don't think I've ever once watched a game because of an announcer, would be a weird reason to tune in

• Pie 2

6 minutes ago, tukafan21 said:

Why would someone watch a football game they don't care about just to hear Brady be a commentator during the game?

I'm a massive sports fan and I don't think I've ever once watched a game because of an announcer, would be a weird reason to tune in

Maybe if they get Taylor swift in the booth lol

15 minutes ago, tukafan21 said:

I'm in the minority here but I actually really enjoy listening to Tony Romo. I've tuned into games on CBS in which I don't have a dog in the fight because of him. On the contrary, I've avoided watching MNF in the past specifically because of Joe Tessitore. 

• Beer 1

On 8/28/2024 at 10:17 PM, PNW_PantherMan said:

Fox doesn't really care about the product on Sundays.  They haven't done anything in almost 25 years to make the broadcast better.  People watch regardless.  I'm sick of the football robot.

C’mon, man! Cleatus is all right. And just curious, what would you suggest they improve?

36 minutes ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

C’mon, man! Cleatus is all right. And just curious, what would you suggest they improve?

This isnt unique to Fox but I think they are worse than the others

They spend too much time on poo thats not on the field. Fantasy football, gambling BS, and trying to be a comedy show.

If they would focus on the sport, the games, and the players they would vastly improve their game-day programming.

Edited by Cullenator
  • Pie 2